New Wammer
Oct 26, 2013
London
AKA
Manoj
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi All,

Very reluctantly putting my DIY Soekris DAC-Streamer on sale. Reason - I have moved to a DSD Dac and havent been using it a while and would rather it go to a new home than just keep hoarding it.

I have attached a few pics but basically :

1. Soekris 1021 Rev 3 board

2. Amanero USB input (I2S to DAC)

3 Normunds Input board

4 Raspberry pi configured as LMS streamer with I2S input to DAC through Normunds board

5. 4 Linear low noise power supply (2 driving DAC, 1 driving Raspberry Pi and 1 spare that can be configured to power Normunds input board)

6 Optical Input

7 Headphone Out

I wrote custom software that allows controlling the DAC through any mobile/laptop on wifi (change input Filter, Volume,  and display the DAC parameters). The total amount spend on this was much more than the asking price. I didnt have the cabinet skill so asked someone to build it for expensive amount but if you are keen DIYer then there is opportunity to build better cabinet as the current one is very basic and not very pleasing on the eye. Asking for £450 and will also throw in some accessories for free as I wont be doing any further development on this DAC (I will put in the items once i go through my cabinet and would include some pure silver wires that i was planning to use internally). Collection only from Queensbury (North west London) as its a very heavy unit. I can then also demo the whole unit to you before you can make up your mind. This DAC sounds amazing!

Moderators, this is my first sale posting so please advice in case I need to give any more information.

158327921_10157817118081587_7951293463964792209_n.jpg

Dac-USB.png

SoekrisDAM.jpeg

Cabinet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kernow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles