Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My new speakers are due to arrive in the next week, so I'm selling my 6 month old QR3s. Lovely sounding and looking speakers, plenty of good reviews out there. Only selling as a nice bonus (and a nice wife :) ) meant I was able to climb the Audiovector range and order some of their R3 Arettes.

Perfect condition and fully boxed etc. RRP is £1,825, with ex-demo selling for £1,500 on eBay. They are downward firing speakers and Audiovector recommend 10-15cm from the wall, so very easy placement.

Asking £1,100 NOW £1,000 collected from Nottingham / Derby are, just near Junction 25 M1. Happy to demo or do a video call. I can look at shipping, but they're big boxes so I expect it won't be cheap for a decent courier.

Cheers, Chris

IMG_8783.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

IMG_8787.jpg

IMG_8786.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bump in the hope I don't have to deal with the wrath of the wife for having 2 sets of speakers in the house  xD

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ive heard a pair of Audiovectors (not this model, though floorstanders) and they were really good sounding speakers with allround abilities. Nice tweeter too on your pair..

GLWS

Jack NSM

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ive heard a pair of Audiovectors (not this model, though floorstanders) and they were really good sounding speakers with allround abilities. Nice tweeter too on your pair..

GLWS

Jack NSM
Thanks Jack, you summed them up well, they really work with any genre and at low volumes as well, which is super useful if you’re like me and do most listening at night and don’t want any to face the wrath of the family.

I’ll do a price drop before heading off to the horrible world of fleabay, so now £1k which is a huge saving from RRP for a pair of speakers that have only had 6 months of use, probably 15 hours a week at the most.

Speedracer

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 2, 2014
Ferndown
AKA
Brook
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It is a shame that not many people seem to realise just how good Audiovectors are, at this money they are outrageously good value.

Reactions: Gwantommo

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
One last bump before I go through the painful world of eBay. My new speakers have arrived, so happy to reduce these to £900 for a quick sale if it's bank transfer or PP friends and family (no fees). That's under half price for a pair of really good sounding, room friendly current model AVs that retail at over £1800. A proper bargain!

All boxed now and as new.

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8858.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online