SOLD Sonus Faber Toy Towers Glose white (PRICE REDUCED)

SOLD

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For Sale Sonus Faber Toy Tower in Gloss white and white leather in vgc no original boxes , rrp £1800 , These are amazing little speakers , suitable for smaller to medium rooms , very easy to place , exceptional sound from such a small box i honestly dont know how they do it , strong bass , very good imaging , sweet mids and very well behaved hf not a hint of glare , soundstage is amazing as is there very engaging sound signature , these where sold xdem to a wammer 2 years ago i took them in as px against the Arts i recently sold , i have to say they work so well in my room as they did his only selling as a serious upgrade , these where sold on eBay for 650 2 months ago but they where damaged in transit by the courier who snapped one of the speaker connecters off , i have since brought one direct from sonus faber and had it repaired by an official sonus fabers dealer here in Cornwall , no other issues or marks are present on the speaker , collection /dem from Cornwall tr9 or can meet up for costs , i travel from Cornwall to West Sussex often , also to North Lincolnshire , so ask , £700 plus fuel cost . now reduced to £550 . now £500 ,

Attachments

• sf1.jpg
    sf1.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 55
  • sf2.jpg
    sf2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 57
  • sf3.jpg
    sf3.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 50
  • sf4.jpg
    sf4.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Speedracer

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 2, 2014
Ferndown
AKA
Brook
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Absolutely brilliant little speakers that sound a lot bigger than they are. Chris is a gent to deal with too.

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ive heard these on numerous occasions and, as stated above, they are remarkable little speakers.
Wouldn't take up much room if one were contemplating exhibiting at the next Wam Show - either in the car or in the room!
Cracking value and that's not just because I know the previous 2 owner

Jack

Reactions: GLB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles