Wammer
Wammer
Jun 23, 2009
Central TV area
AKA
Splodge
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is there anybody on the wam apart from me who uses a Sony dslr or a Konica/Minolta dslr.

The first dslr i bought was a Konica/Minolta 7d, this was mainly because i had lenses from my old Dynax 7000, i then added a Sony alpha 350 along with more lenses.

Unfortunately all my kit has been mothballed for the last 3 years due to my health, but before this i did manage to take some nice shots mainly landscapes.I have rather lost touch with what's on the market.

I need either a new system thats light to carry or a full range lens from 20/24mm to approx 250mm to fit the sony.

Any thoughts/ideas would be welcome.

tkimages

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 14, 2006
St Helens
AKA
Tillman
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I don't actually own a Sony DSLR, but we bought 15 of the alpha 300/350s for the sixth form A Level photography course. They produced quality images technically, and some of the higher quality (aesthetically) ones were enlarged to A1 for display and were fine. The best bit though, they stood up to the rigours of life with the sixth form.

Resurrect your Sony and try it with the lenses you've got, you may be pleasantly surprised. You're unlikely to get a quality single lens to cover the range 24-250, and if you did it would not be light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online