Wammer
Jun 30, 2019
Cardiff
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It's a funny shape, but about 8m x 9m.
OK - that's quite big then, nearly four times the size of my room! 

I can understand (I think) why the Harbs did not suit your room in comparison to the D7's. Maybe it would be closer in my smaller room, not that I intend to pursue this anytime soon. 

Sondekker

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2012
Ipswich, Suffolk
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Or you could buy a pair of these. 

IMG_20210313_152803753.jpg
Thanks for the suggestion, very useful to know.

However, I don't think these devices would work for my new speakers. I have just bought a pair of Russell K Red 150's and they do have a rather unusual spiking arrangement. The speakers sit on a fairly thin metal base plate which unusually contains the M10 threaded inserts but they are not located  at each corner but instead are located half-way along each side.

The spikes are screwed down from the top and I have never before found it so easy to level each speaker. You simply adjust the front and rear spikes from above until the speaker is level front-to-back and then adjust the two side spikes until the speaker stops rocking sideways. Took me only a couple of minutes to level each speaker and get each one rock steady.

Under the circumstances I'm not sure how I could easily make use of any of the alternative feet options I've seen. I'm really impressed with this system. Check it out.

G

It's potential, although Amicable Divorce & Conscious-Uncoupling is mutually-beneficial Amicable divorce seems oblivious of. Keep reading to observe just how your better half and you may benefit mentally and emotionally by simply taking this course. It's potential, although amicable divorce appears indicative of. Continue reading to observe just how your better half and you may benefit mentally and emotionally by simply taking this path. Divorces Which Start Away Friendly Could Flip Vindictive Instantly
https://bonitaezelmanlaw.com/blog/divorce/how-much-is-a-divorce-in-ok

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online