Spice Club

TheMinimalCriminal

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2010
Villereal, France
AKA
Jon
No worries. Like I stated before not all my suggestions will suit all or even be true to the dishes origins. They are simply serving suggestions for spice club members. As your not one you no longer need to let it bug you.Enjoy your days stress free my friend.
:notworthy:

A

avole

No worries. Like I stated before not all my suggestions will suit all or even be true to the dishes origins. They are simply serving suggestions for spice club members. As your not one you no longer need to let it bug you.Enjoy your days stress free my friend.
I do seem to have upset you, not intended, be assured of that. I'll refrain from commenting in the future. It was a niggle about the photo, that's all. Apologies for any offence given.

Samantha

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 17, 2007
South Lincolnshire
AKA
Samantha
I do seem to have upset you,
I am sure you haven't.

John, really looking forward to this. Are we all going to start on the same one so we can share our comments? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I do seem to have upset you,
I am sure you haven't.

John, really looking forward to this. Are we all going to start on the same one so we can share our comments? :p

dinkydave

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2009
Down South
AKA
Dave
Are we all going to start on the same one so we can share our comments? :p
That would be a good idea, although I will be too embarrassed to share any photos; I am a poor photographer and a worse cook :(

the rink

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 24, 2010
AKA
Andy
John

I fancy a bash at this. Bored with making the same old same old....not sure what the kids will think! What do i need to do next?

omegaman

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 19, 2009
Spain
This is going to be great fun. I only started cooking about 6 months ago. Could just about manage to open a tin of beans before that !!!! When the wife moved out I thought I better try a bit harder or live on pot noodles.

I'm sure I will be bottom of the class but somebody has to be. The pics will be the proof. I also have the added fun of trying to track down all the other ingredients here in Spain. At least I will be able to impress any new women with my new found skills once I've mastered the dishes.

Let the fun begin !!!!

Ward

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 14, 2010
Dorset & Charente
AKA
Ward
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Our parcel arrived safe an hour before I rolled in from my flight home from Sau Paulo, really looking forward to learning all these new recipes

thanks again John

TheMinimalCriminal

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2010
Villereal, France
AKA
Jon
If you can get them galangal, ginger, chilli, shallot, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves. Meat or fish of your choice. In the mix you receive there will be added shrimp paste, dried shrimp and some laksa paste.

EDIT..........Jon do you realise week one is Tagine? By the way my how to with pictures for tagine is post 15 of this thread.
Thanks, and yes, we're just putting together an order for Tesco delivery early next week, hence wanting to know in advance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArbitrumBridge