Wammer
Feb 12, 2017
Guernsey
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello chaps,

I can’t  make the Sunday night curry as my flight leaves on Sunday but I will be arriving on Friday, the airline have brought my flight forward so will be there by lunchtime I hope. 
I know a few of us have gone to the curry house on the Friday too. Anyone want to repeat that? Alternatively there is a pub that serves food - Red Lion from memory.

I am staying at the Yew Lodge again.

Richard

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello chaps,

I can’t  make the Sunday night curry as my flight leaves on Sunday but I will be arriving on Friday, the airline have brought my flight forward so will be there by lunchtime I hope. 
I know a few of us have gone to the curry house on the Friday too. Anyone want to repeat that? Alternatively there is a pub that serves food - Red Lion from memory.

I am staying at the Yew Lodge again.

Richard
Hi Richard - will be good to see you!

Ed and I will be around Friday - Colin too - so a curry is definitely on the cards for Friday evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard A

Richard A
Wammer
Feb 12, 2017
Guernsey
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Richard - will be good to see you!

Ed and I will be around Friday - Colin too - so a curry is definitely on the cards for Friday evening.
Great Tony,

will book a table for six in case we pick up any waifs and strays or loose women. 8pm OK with you and the Cornish contingent?

It’s possible I will be in the bar at Yew Lodge prior to this, so see you there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Upvote
Reactions: Tony_J

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great Tony,

will book a table for six in case we pick up any waifs and strays or loose women. 8pm OK with you and the Cornish contingent?

It’s possible I will be in the bar at Yew Lodge prior to this, so see you there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
8pm should be good - we'll see you in the bar!

Richard A

Richard A
Wammer
Feb 12, 2017
Guernsey
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Table for six booked for 8pm. Colin/Greybeard - will Ken the Butcher be coming with you this year?

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have informed Jee Ja Jees (curry house)  that we will not be attending :(

That’s fine Tony. If Ken is coming that’s six people but I can always book more places.
Sorry Richard I somehow did not see this, but yes Ken was coming :)

• Sad
Reactions: Tony_J

bornin50

Wammer
New Wammer
May 16, 2009
, ,
Were you the only ones there? Looks like you enjoyed the meal 😊
We were planning on going to the curry house at 8 with the group, but when that was ko'd it made sense to go early. 

The place filled up about 7, we finished the meal and even took a walk down to the hotel just for fun. 

Sadly it really had been called off, so we went home. :(  

Let's hope it's not too long before it can go ahead.  :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles