Super Duper Foo

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For you techy chaps here is the explanation of how it works. Thinking caps on now.

The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong Tachyon field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit.

This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!

So the MAXiiMUS improves the efficiency of your electricity. Due to this, your audio/video equipment will sound much better, shortly after it was switched on. Dynamics, attack and resolution will improve significantly.

• Three phase or single phase serial unit
  • Raises efficiency of electricity
  • Optimises natural energy in homes and buildings
  • Harmonises low frequeny and high frequency elektrosmog
  • Repolarises underground water lines and other geopathic disturbances
  • Very long service life, doesn't need any maintenance
  • Environmentally friendly - Zero energy consumption
  • Size of energy field created: approximately 35 m / 105 ft.
  • Maximum current 3 X 40 A
  • Color white (RAL 9016)
  • Weight 7 kg / 15 lbs.

newlash09

Iam deaf at the ears, but way more dumb in between
Wammer
Aug 10, 2018
India
AKA
Y.Manohar / mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For you techy chaps here is the explanation of how it works. Thinking caps on now.

The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong Tachyon field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit.

This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!

So the MAXiiMUS improves the efficiency of your electricity. Due to this, your audio/video equipment will sound much better, shortly after it was switched on. Dynamics, attack and resolution will improve significantly.

• Three phase or single phase serial unit
  • Raises efficiency of electricity
  • Optimises natural energy in homes and buildings
  • Harmonises low frequeny and high frequency elektrosmog
  • Repolarises underground water lines and other geopathic disturbances
  • Very long service life, doesn't need any maintenance
  • Environmentally friendly - Zero energy consumption
  • Size of energy field created: approximately 35 m / 105 ft.
  • Maximum current 3 X 40 A
  • Color white (RAL 9016)
  • Weight 7 kg / 15 lbs.
Never thought I'd get to see such scientific advancement in my life time. Glad to know that human race is in good hands :D

Fullrange

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Torquay
AKA
Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And....?
What is the point of this thread?
I suggest you buy one and give us a proper review instead of this constant slagging off of equipment you clearly dislike and will never buy.

Reactions: Mark212121

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And....?
I suggest you buy one and give us a proper review instead of this constant slagging off of equipment you clearly dislike and will never buy.
Be serious.

"Repolarises underground water lines and other geopathic disturbances"

Reactions: lazycat

newlash09

Wammer
Aug 10, 2018
India
AKA
Y.Manohar / mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And....?
I guess you are new here sir. With all due respect, if there was a mole heads worth of merit in trying out something. Then trust me @George 47 , would be there before either of us. So please take a deep breath and calm your nerves sir.

Fullrange

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Torquay
AKA
Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I guess you are new here sir. With all due respect, if there was a mole heads worth of merit in trying out something. Then trust me @George 47 , would be there before either of us. So please take a deep breath and calm your nerves sir.
I'm not new here sir.
Just fed up with threads about equipment that has not been test or listened to.
I don't want to hear about the science or theory that it is foo. Review it and then comment.
It probably is foo...... Very big foo, but try it first and then comment.

newlash09

Wammer
Aug 10, 2018
India
AKA
Y.Manohar / mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm not new here sir.
I don't want to hear about the science or theory that it is foo. Review it and then comment.
I would agree with that perspective sir :)
But it still helps to be polite when posting, as it costs nothing. Just my 2 dumb cents.

Reactions: bencat

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I equally dislike the 'you have to listen to it before you are entitled to an opinion' argument. Much as it's a lousy saying, I don't need to break my leg to know it's going to hurt. I similarly don't need to listen to anything that makes claims that are obviously impossible.

Maybe it makes a difference. However, it doesn't make a difference by doing what it is claimed it does and the marketing is full of outright lies, therefore my 'interest' stops right at that point.

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Two problems with getting to review this item . Firstly it is not available in UK plug form so not able to be used without adaptors . Secondly it around E3150 for the version linked . Unless the company concerned is prepared to offer a review model then you are not oging to get to hear what it does or does not do without huge cost . I suspect the fact it is not available in UK format is because they will not sell it to the UK as it would not pass the Trades Description Act which would insist that they verify their claims .

Reactions: bigrod

JANDL100

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 5, 2006
Forest of Dean, Glos
AKA
Jerry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It's about £2k for what I assume is 25th Century technology time warped back to us. Cos it makes no sense according to existing physics.

Anyway, it's not intended for those of us in the UK as it's only available with EU and US power sockets. Actually it's quite likely to appeal to Trump supporters. :D

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm not new here sir.
Your being fed up is easy to fix just don't read the threads that make you fed up Sorted 1662987683443.png

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I thought a Tachyon was a hypothetical particle that can travel faster than light .
It is. Presumably they've found a way to make it exist, and to harness the energy. Hence the fact that the device apparently creates a 35m energy field with zero energy consumption.

Impressive stuff that.

• Wow
Reactions: Strider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles