The Biscuit Tin

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
Ok everybody - after the debacle that was selling the Bow Wizard 2, I'm now a registered 'hifi dealer' on the forum. Obviously I'm not really a dealer as such, but it avoids any confusion or resentment caused by advertising in the standard Classified Forum.

I'm going to do a little bit of buying and selling of kit, hopefully some good value pieces from Japan, and probably some other bits that have caught my eye.

I will also offer a 'finders' service - whereby if you come to me with a piece of kit and a budget, I'll do my damnest to find it for you at or below the price you requested (obviously if its too ridiculess I won't be able to find it).

Rest assured that the margins on anything I buy will be small, this is not my livelyhood - but a hobby.

If you have something interesting to sell - send me a PM too.

Everything sold has a 30-day return policy as long as you havn't droped it or the cat hasn't wee'd on it.

G

good luck, and hope you soon have a few abernethies to sell

G

bis i'm after a van den hul grasshopper.

it's over to you then young man.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
Papa - I've already made an equiry into a ZZ-8 for you
wink.png

Rudolph - I'll have a look if you are serious, but it sounds like you have much better contacts in the dealer trade than me, I have seen VdH carts come up exdem etc in the past though - what price were you looking at?

G

1.5k would be nice for a low hours used one.

my mate hasn't got any at the moment.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
ok - will do Rudy, but they are no doubt rare as rockinghorse shit, especially as they are custom wound etc. people like to hang on to that sort of stuff. Will surf dealer sites for any cancelled orders though.

G

is ther not a generic frog, do you not pay extra for bespoke wound one

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for the ££ to the wigwam fund Biccie, I hope you make it back ten fold every month at least.

The money the dealers pay stays in my payPal account BTW lads, and will be withdrawn when the next hosting bill comes in. beleive it or not I still do this for fun.
71_71.gif.90e48c720ca56a2d2fa0532dd3380cc7.gif
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
biggrin.png
:D:D:D

Cheers,

James.

G

Revel Ultima Studio silver and mint please me young capitalist mate.
tongue.png

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
the heather ones on hififorsale at the minute aren't the right ones Duvet - £3750?

There are a few nice pairs on Audiogon - don't have the capital to import them myself though - I reckon you could grab a bargin if you were willing to have them shipped. They would end up about £6000 allowing a grand for getting them across the pond.

G

Duvet wrote:

Revel Ultima Studio silver and mint please me young capitalist mate.
tongue.png
Have you listened to these yet?

Not a speaker to be bought blind?

G

Asked him will he demo. He says yes . One side panel has a hairline scratch you have to get close up to see and he is the second owner. Told him i'll think about it. Don't want to appear too keen. Gonna ask if he can send some piccies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles