Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Nov 6, 2006
Plymouth, UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If you thought that the "Clever Little Clock" or a jar of "Brilliant Pebbles" were good money spinners :shock:how about trying this for size. Has to be the best yet!

:raoflmfao::lmao::raoflmfao::lmao::raoflmfao::lmao::raoflmfao::lmao::raoflmfao::lmao:

or

rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif
:roll:

notaclue

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Nowhere, West Europe
AKA
Duke of Steepletone
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oh my good heavens! This must be the nuttiest tweak, like, ever. It just can't get more nutty.

"The Teleportation Tweak is the extraordinary new product from Machina Dynamica. The Teleportation Tweak is an advanced communications technique developed by Machina Dynamica for upgrading audio systems remotely, even over very long distances. The Teleportation Tweak is performed during a phone call to Machina Dynamica; the tweak itself takes about 30 seconds. The call can be made via landline phone or cell phone."

I can't help but think that Machina Dynamica are having a laugh and seeing just how far they can push the boundaries of hi-fi tweaky nonsense.

I mean, in the words of John McEnroe, "you cannot be serious!"
angry_smile.gif.8c0f636dd68eb7da5c2577e161ee9e27.gif

XJC

Wammer
Wammer
May 2, 2007
over 55 degrees North
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Utter Kak surely!!!!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but the idea of switching your Hifi on remotely so that it's lovely and warm for you arriving home.

Bit difficult with vinyl though.

X.

mosfet

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Richard
Another example of plagiarising New Age bullshit. This one comes from 'distance healing', also performed over the phone. Make up a few bogus testimonials and wait for the hi-fi craziees to start dialling.

I'm going to give MD telephone number to some friendly Nigerians who keep emailing me, then they can try to out con each other.
biggrin.png

i_should_coco

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2006
"Spooky action at a distance" eh? These fuckers should be locked up for fraud.

Mind you, I bet people will be stupid enough to try it.

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
they're laughing arn't they...you can't have em for fraud unless you can DIS prove that it works....Please just dont let there be too many foolish people out there handing these blokes 'moneyfornothing'
sad.png

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
i_should_coco wrote:

"Spooky action at a distance" eh? These fuckers should be locked up for fraud.Mind you, I bet people will be stupid enough to try it.
No no no. That is not the WigWam way, after all if people get satisfaction from it, who are we to judge? No, let people listen for themselves and then decide. If they hear a difference and want to spend their money it is not for you or me to judge them. I don't tell you what to spend your money on.

After all, I am sure Machina Dynamica have spent a fortune on research and development on this product, it's all relative. Some people pay thousands for a swiss watch when a chinese one would do just as well. Do you judge them so harshly, should the people at Rolex all be locked up?

Have any of you tried this tweak by the way? How do you know it doesn't work without even trying it? how ridiculous of you. This thread is reductionist cynicism gone mad I tells yah. You lot don't know what you are missing out on.

All I know is I can hear a difference and the rest of you must be deaf. Perhaps if you knew How to listen for the differences or had more experince then you would be able to appreciate it better. After all the difference this tweak makes is so very subtle and small, not all of you will have equipment capable of revealing detail and nuances at that level.

I am sure mosfet will be along soon to suggest one of his silly "double blind tests", ha! such flawed logic, if only he and his ilk had an understanding that there is more to life than that which can be measured. Trust your Ears. Only your ears can tell you if this works or not. And only your ears can tell you if this is a fraud or not.

This place sickens me.

A

Alex A

hahaha... for about 0.000001 second I thought you might be serious.
sos.gif.b46fa5e4a1b4ea9bb8774a15a6092288.gif

i_should_coco

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2006
HiFiWigWam wrote:

Alex_A wrote:
hahaha... for about 0.000001 second I thought you might be serious.
sos.gif.b46fa5e4a1b4ea9bb8774a15a6092288.gif
Oh, I am serious.:whitter2:
LOL! Go on then give it a go! Who knows it may actually work.

Let us know how you get on
biggrin.png

:raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao::raoflmfao:

P.S. Who replaced James with Geoff Kait?

E

earl of sodbury

HiFiWigWam wrote:

i_should_coco wrote:
"Spooky action at a distance" eh? These fuckers should be locked up for fraud.Mind you, I bet people will be stupid enough to try it.
No no no. That is not the WigWam way, after all if people get satisfaction from it, who are we to judge? No, let people listen for themselves and then decide. If they hear a difference and want to spend their money it is not for you or me to judge them. I don't tell you what to spend your money on.

After all, I am sure Machina Dynamica have spent a fortune on research and development on this product, it's all relative. Some people pay thousands for a swiss watch when a chinese one would do just as well. Do you judge them so harshly, should the people at Rolex all be locked up?

Have any of you tried this tweak by the way? How do you know it doesn't work without even trying it? how ridiculous of you. This thread is reductionist cynicism gone mad I tells yah. You lot don't know what you are missing out on.

All I know is I can hear a difference and the rest of you must be deaf. Perhaps if you knew How to listen for the differences or had more experince then you would be able to appreciate it better. After all the difference this tweak makes is so very subtle and small, not all of you will have equipment capable of revealing detail and nuances at that level.

I am sure mosfet will be along soon to suggest one of his silly "double blind tests", ha! such flawed logic, if only he and his ilk had an understanding that there is more to life than that which can be measured. Trust your Ears. Only your ears can tell you if this works or not. And only your ears can tell you if this is a fraud or not.

This place sickens me.
While I consider anything that emerges from MD to be contemptible, this is verging on getting personal.

Perhaps you'd like to revise the Forum AUP so we know exactly which tweaks and snakeoilings we can believe work?

Thanks, Paul

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
earl of sodbury wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
i_should_coco wrote:

This place sickens me.
While I consider anything that emerges from MD to be contemptible, this is verging on getting personal.
That was not meant to be personal!
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
Not a dig at you at all. Just a bit of satire after that wonderful Million pouind Nordost cable thread. I did use the reductionist cynism line I guess, but that was not me throwing it back at you. Just seemed a good line in that sentance. EDIT: Please note mate, I said Reductionist Cynism Gone mad!

Perhaps you'd like to revise the Forum AUP so we know exactly which tweaks and snakeoilings we can believe work?

Thanks, Paul
What has my personal opinion got to do with the forum rules? Should the rules reflect my opinion only? People are free to believe whatever they like, and others are free to question those beleifs. I see no problem with that.

TheDude

Wammer
New Wammer
Mar 6, 2007
Los Angeles, ,
I'm not posting as an Admin any more unless my services are required, You'll all have to get used to me as TheDude.

I can't moderate my posts to cater for all tastes. And I am not about to start distinguishing between one type of snake oil and another.

A

Alex A

i_should_coco wrote:

Alex_A wrote:
Yes but, WHAT are they actually selling?
A $60 premium rate phone call by the sound of it.
That's got to be a joke. If not, it's dispicable manipulation of the eternally paranoid system obsessives.

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
TheDude wrote:

I'm not posting as an Admin any more unless my services are required, You'll all have to get used to me as TheDude.I can't moderate my posts to cater for all tastes. And I am not about to start distinguishing between one type of snake oil and another.
this place is turning into somekind of in fought guessing game....just for the sake of the several thousand people who might look in and not know WTF is going on here, or who you are/were....might an explanation be useful?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online