Linn Owners

Tidal stopped working with Davaar 80 Beta and latest Linn app

chesebert

Wammer
May 1, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tidal just stopped working for me. I am using Klimax DS/1, Davaar 80 beta and latest Kazoo/Linn app. I ensured that my Tidal subscription is on Hi-Fi and I tried all of the following:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling all apps

2. Factory reset Klimax DS/1

3. Logging out of Tidal and logging back in using Tidal's login page and going through all their bots protection image picking exercise

4. Upgrading and downgrading Klimax DS/1 firmware to various version including the 2 latest Davaar 80 beta versions.

5. Turn off Klimax DS/1 and back on and unplugging and reconnecting the network cable

I am at my wits end as to why Tidal no longer works. Anyone has any ideas? If I can't get it to work I will have to cancel Tidal.

chesebert

Wammer
May 1, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I got it working! I don't know what I did, I just kept on flashing the firmware and it worked again... The firmware that worked for me was 80.385; 80.389 didn't work for me. This is very frustrating and I don't know how a normal consumer can cope with this - I have a computer background so this type of firmware flashing and software issue is not uncommon for me to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles