The Bish
Wammer
Jul 3, 2020
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Nathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Having recently acquired a set of Falcon LS3/5a speakers I now need to move on one of my pairs of bookshelf speakers, so am putting these lovely Totem Embers up for sale as well as a pair of Revel M105s (see other ad) to see if there is any interest in either pair. These Embers are beautifully made, and have the unique 6" mid-bass 'Torrent' driver which runs without a crossover reproducing frequencies up to 5000Hz and then rolling off at a first-order rate. where the quality 0.75” soft-dome tweeter rolls in at about 4 Khz. They produce very solid bass down to around 45Hz and sound great on and off axis - these are the 'fastest' speakers I have ever listened to and will be sad to see them go. Built to a very high standard in Canada - multiple layers of lacquer, WBT Platinum bi-wire terminals, and feel very substantial.

Cosmetically they are very good but not perfect - there are scratches on the underneath due to mounting on stands, and some scratches to the bottom rear of both speakers below the aluminium plate which I've tried to photograph - these are not visible in normal use. The magnetic grilles are mint and unused, only taken out of their wrapper to photograph, and I have a spare grille which will be included. They have high quality Atlas jumpers, and will be boxed in original very secure Totem packaging. I'm asking £1,050, which I think is now stonking value as these retail for £3,899. Shipping would be extra or pick up from North Birmingham / meet within 40 miles.

Please drop me a PM if you would like more pictures.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles