Wammer
Wammer
Jan 12, 2012
Nottingham UK
AKA
Andy
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi, i have a mint pair of these speaker Podiums, i used these with my, Wilson Sasha's, and they worked brilliantly, since then i have bought some new speakers, and these come with their own, huge outriggers and Iso Acoustics feet, so they are no longer required, complete with box's, and spanner, collection only as they are heavy, i will post photo's later,

These are size three, 380mm x 500mm, blue load cells, 40kg-100kg, New these are £2100, I'm giving them away. for £1200,
pickup from Nottingham NG2, any questions please get in touch,

https://www.townshendaudio.com/hi-f...e-cinema-vibration-isolation-speaker-podiums/

These are the latest one's, thanks andy

Reactions: Gizza and hifinutt

Ady

Shoebox Ady. United by a love of music & equipment
Wammer Plus
Oct 13, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I purchased a pair of these last year for my Klipsch Cornwall 4's and used them at the Wam Stoke show, IMHO a good price and an effective piece of kit.
Cheers Ady

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You need to add actual pictures of the items for sale Andy👍

Dems da rules....

Nothingface

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 13, 2021
West Midlands
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, i have a mint pair of these speaker Podiums, i used these with my, Wilson Sasha's, and they worked brilliantly, since then i have bought some new speakers, and these come with their own, huge outriggers and Iso Acoustics feet, so they are no longer required, complete with box's, and spanner, collection only as they are heavy, i will post photo's later,

These are size three, 380mm x 500mm, blue load cells, 40kg-100kg, New these are £2100, I'm giving them away. for £1200,
pickup from Nottingham NG2, any questions please get in touch,

https://www.townshendaudio.com/hi-f...e-cinema-vibration-isolation-speaker-podiums/

These are the latest one's, thanks andy

Have you tried your new speakers with the Podiums instead of the Iso Acoustics...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles