Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2021
Chino Valley, AZ
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
First off my setup. Linn MDSM/4, Sonus Faber Chameleon T, small room 11x10', tile floor, with area rug, walls/ceiling are sheetrock. Listening positions 1) almost even with the front of the speakers, 2) 7 feet back from front of speakers. Speakers are toed-in focused to a hypothetical position of about 9 feet. The speaker position was determined after an extensive listening session by LMC of Scottsdale.

Listening to Eva Cassidy this morning I could not tell there were any speakers in the room. The music just seem to appear by magic. Later while listening to Emmy Lou Harris there was a definite sound stage with more exact instrument/vocal placement. Listening to Aaron Neville from my server had the same soundstage as Emmy Lou. Does anyone know if Qobuz also provides mono. And if so is there a way to identify it. Could this explain the difference I am hearing?

Craigas

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 13, 2018
Nice system, not sure the difference you are reffering to, sounds like you are dialed in quite nicely, but i may be missing something??? Could it be the quality of the recording?

rjinaz86323

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2021
Chino Valley, AZ
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks. No, if anything the quality is the best on the Eva Cassidy album. It's just like there are no speakers, just music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles