Wammer
Wammer
Oct 6, 2013
Dover - Kent
AKA
Ade
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hello and hoping some kindly Wammer will be able to help out? I need an item collecting from North Notts and available closer to Kent or South Essex! Is any one likely to be near Rick [bandit Pilot's] place in the very near future and heading down towards either Kent, ideally Dover area or possibly parts of Essex; namely Basildon/Southend/Romford way?

If you can help please PM me. I'd be most appreciative... :^

Thanks Ade/Parcelmonkey

johnniebaby

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 11, 2006
Midlands
AKA
John
Hello and hoping some kindly Wammer will be able to help out? I need an item collecting from North Notts and available closer to Kent or South Essex! Is any one likely to be near Rick [bandit Pilot's] place in the very near future and heading down towards either Kent, ideally Dover area or possibly parts of Essex; namely Basildon/Southend/Romford way? If you can help please PM me. I'd be most appreciative... :^

Thanks Ade/Parcelmonkey
Rick's coming down to me in Worcester tomorrow if that's any help.

parcelmonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 6, 2013
Dover - Kent
AKA
Ade
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks for the offers so far, unfortunately as Rick's kindly loaning me this for demo to try before purchase it should be his decision whether it's okay to pass this through the country in stages. Obviously I appreciate the help offered so far but Bristol /Gloucester is as far away from me as Notts. However the company I work for has an office in Laureston Park Worcester if that helps. If it could be dropped in, collection arranged during the day that might work?

Hope this post isn't too late?

Thanks for all the help offered so far.. :^

Ade/Parcelmonkey

parcelmonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 6, 2013
Dover - Kent
AKA
Ade
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
If Rick brings it to mine, I can take it to Jim's in Ilford next Saturday.
Hi,

Defo doable especially if I can collect mon-fri during the morning as most days I'm delivering in Romford. Although if not possible to collect mid-week I would happily collect one weekend. Have Punto can travel... short distances as it's a shit car!

Thanks for the offer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bugsaint