SOLD

Georad

Wammer
Jan 29, 2023
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Wharfedale LINTON Heritage 2021 Speakers + Stands

Condition: excellent, like new, 1 owner, purchased brand new (not ex-demo or open box). Non-smoking environment, pet free.

Included Accessories:
- 8 gold spikes
- Front grilles
- Stands

Purchased these as my first speaker. It is truly fantastic. Recently I decided to upgrade all my gear and transition to the next step, having bought the b&w 702s, which are very very different, but I am at a phase where I feel I need to keep trying different setups to explore my taste.

The Wharfedale are truly in mint condition. You are welcome to come and see and audition them. I used them with one tube amp the entire time.

Please see pics, happy to provide more.

Location is around Paddington, London.

I have all the original boxes, but these are very bulky and are in my long-term storage, which unfortunately I need to pay to access (the storage is rented by my employer, so I had no other option).

With the boxes the ask price is £875, without the boxes I can do £800.
IMG_4858.jpg IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4856.jpg IMG_4860.jpg

Last edited:

Georad

Wammer
Jan 29, 2023
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Wharfedale LINTON Heritage 2021 Speakers + Stands

Condition: excellent, like new, 1 owner, purchased brand new (not ex-demo or open box). Non-smoking environment, pet free.

Included Accessories:
- 8 gold spikes
- Front grilles
- Stands

Purchased these as my first speaker. It is truly fantastic. Recently I decided to upgrade all my gear and transition to the next step, having bought the b&w 702s, which are very very different, but I am at a phase where I feel I need to keep trying different setups to explore my taste.

The Wharfedale are truly in mint condition. You are welcome to come and see and audition them. I used them with one tube amp the entire time.

Please see pics, happy to provide more.

Location is around Paddington, London.

I have all the original boxes, but these are very bulky and are in my long-term storage, which unfortunately I need to pay to access (the storage is rented by my employer, so I had no other option).

With the boxes the ask price is £875, without the boxes I can do £825.
IMG_4858.jpg IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4856.jpg IMG_4860.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles