What’s your favourite source in your system?

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Have to say love using digital players which access all my music from a solid state hard drive . They also allow me access to FLAC level Radio Paradise all four streams and these make up most of my current listening .

Reactions: m7rso

m7rso

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Imac through dac, anything i want on tap using my ipad as a remote to the imac using just Spotify. My Droplet is better for sure, but ease of use makes up for the sonic difference

Reactions: It Cost How Much!?!

antonio66

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Aug 12, 2018
Grimsby/Phnom Penh
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
So much of what I like is on vinyl so it’s just fine. I tend to listen to music from the 50s-70s so a vinyl version is pretty much always available.
We would lose 40-50% of our music listening if we only used vinyl and our tastes aren't modern.

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was very fortunate to be bequeathed two nice vinyl collections of a lot of the music I like ..
I also have everything Bowie did as a single given to me by one of my late wife’s carers.. still need to clean and re sleeve most of them as they were in a loft for several years ..
I have so much vinyl to play with …

Reactions: Chumpchops

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Ericeira Portugal
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This thread has made me think about why I am using my streamer so much. I think that I am getting more pleasure from discovering new music through streaming than I am from listening to known music on a much better sounding turntable.

Beyond you

Tuesday Music Night’s Est:1978
Wammer
Feb 4, 2013
Ludgershall UK
AKA
Matt
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My favourite is my turntable I love vinyl. However the most used source on my system for convenience is my Bluesound Node 2 and my Powernode 2i on my second system. I am a Tidal fan and love Friday’s new releases which helps decide if I purchase that album on vinyl or not.

Reactions: Iceman 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mra_cra