Who’s looking forward to Kegworth?

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Keggie, keggie, keggie......here we go, here we go.

Not looking forward to a weekend of music, music, audio and a small consumption of alcoholic beverages. :party:

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

aejoker

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 23, 2014
Brighouse Yorkshire
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A little nervous but looking forward to my first time as an exhibitor , thankfully I'm not flying solo but sharing with old hand Maverick (is thankfully the right word??) but not sure which I fear for most , my sanity or my liver!! 😃🤤🍺🍻🤢

G

A little nervous but looking forward to my first time as an exhibitor , thankfully I'm not flying solo but sharing with old hand Maverick (is thankfully the right word??) but not sure which I fear for most , my sanity or my liver!! 😃🤤🍺🍻🤢
You'll be fine with Paul, he has a blood transfusion machine that i'm sure he'll share with you over night  :D

G

I'd steer clear of the whiskey boys but if anyone brings along nice a Bordeaux say 2009/10 then I will be happy to relieve you from the burden of drinking it 

Last edited:

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
With Maverick, it is both..... :D

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
you'd be welcome to it, Bordeaux is over priced, now a nice Rhone . . .  yum
Well if you chaps are Taking the French Plonk can I put a request in for all the Ribero Del Duero and Rioja that arrives ?

Knipester

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Jul 29, 2014
Leeds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I’m starting to get excited, my list is building of what to bring & I’m listening to lots of music in readiness.

I hope to have a new hifi rack ready to bring too that I’m currently building.

Richard A

Richard A
Wammer
Feb 12, 2017
Guernsey
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ll be the new boy and this will be my first ever Hi Fi show  - or geekend as my daughter calls it. But looking forward to putting faces to names and hearing systems. You’ll find me close to the Doombar pump, and as my day job consists of buying wine and advising restaurants on their wine lists I will be very happy to assist with any vinous quality control that is needed.  o_O

See you all next weekend.

Richard A

G

Get ahead get ahead . Make a check list for kit and accessories and music . Make a list for room supplies . Water and extra coffee . Check alcohol list . I plan to visit Lidl's on Thursday . Its a wammer weekend . So out go celery sticks and carrot batons and in come biscuits and crisps . Out goes Soya milk and in comes full sugar pop and the odd glass of red during the day for sustenance or whatever your poison . Don't leave it till Friday or Thursday if you are travelling Friday .  But of course you won't . 

Friday the 16 th of March 

Wammer " Maureen have you seen my power strip with IEC inlet and surge protector ."

Maureen " What's that I have no  idea what you are talking about ."

Wammer ." The bloody extension lead behind the stereo for godsake"

Maureen " Oh that . Susan's boyfriend popped round yesterday and asked if we had an extension lead he could borrow . "

Wammer " Bloody hell I have a very important hifi show and I need it . Can you call him and and tell him to pop it back "

Maureen " That will be hard dear . Susan and him left on the first ferry to France this morning . Is it an important piece of kit dear ? Can't you use the garden extension cable ?

Wammer    :wall:

Last edited:

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This all started out with just simple system to take and given the size of the boot in my new car no problems . Now with promises to bring spare leads and other items along with new SBT Clone ,spare power amplifier and pre amp just in case , possible spare speakers and stands , Wine , Malt Whisky , possibly beer .

So now I can consider buyin a roof rack to take the extra full system I am considering and diesel generator just in case the power goes off .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles