Hyperion

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 18, 2011
Sweden
AKA
Marcus
Hi,

I'm starting up an audio retailer business at the moment based in Stockholm/Sweden, where I'm looking for an European-based manufacturer specializing in (premium) audio furniture using wood primarily (rather than steel/glass). There are a couple of US-based manufacturers who makes beautiful furniture, such as SRA, Box furniture and Trellis audio. What I'm hoping to find is a manufacturer based in Europe with similar skills and a sense for minimal aesthetics suitable for the modern Scandinavian home.

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks a lot.

/Marcus

sra_scuttle.jpg

T3A-635x407.jpg

5899d98446683e7feb2e40e220f4ab2c.jpeg

browellm

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2008
They don't scream minimalist and Scandanavian though.

Although I am sure he could turn his hand to it.

V

Voice_Coil

Hi,I'm starting up an audio retailer business at the moment based in Stockholm/Sweden, where I'm looking for an European-based manufacturer specializing in (premium) audio furniture using wood primarily (rather than steel/glass). There are a couple of US-based manufacturers who makes beautiful furniture, such as SRA, Box furniture and Trellis audio. What I'm hoping to find is a manufacturer based in Europe with similar skills and a sense for minimal aesthetics suitable for the modern Scandinavian home.

/Marcus

sra_scuttle.jpg

T3A-635x407.jpg

5899d98446683e7feb2e40e220f4ab2c.jpeg
those racks look LOVELY :^ good luck with this.

def

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 7, 2008
Great Missenden
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Give Paul a shout - info@z-axisaudio.co.uk

His other business is bespoke furniture manufacture, I can't find a link to his furnture site but there are examples on it of equipment rack designs and with a European aesthetic.

Best of luck with the new business.

Hyperion

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 18, 2011
Sweden
AKA
Marcus
those racks look LOVELY :^ good luck with this.
Yes :) SRA and Trellis especially. But, the prices when importing to the EU are quite steep unfortenately.

- - - Updated - - -

Give Paul a shout - info@z-axisaudio.co.ukHis other business is bespoke furniture manufacture, I can't find a link to his furnture site but there are examples on it of equipment rack designs and with a European aesthetic.

Best of luck with the new business.
Thank you def! I surely will.

Hyperion

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 18, 2011
Sweden
AKA
Marcus
Yes you are.My Podium wall shelf is beautifully made. ;-)
I'm sure they are. But, I don't believe they'll fit the concept from the perspective of "Scandinavian interiors" partnered with my personal taste in furniture.

Von Krolock

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 30, 2012
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some of Hifiracks products do have a very similar aesthetic to the second picture in your first post.

Good luck with your venture.

rdale

Wammer
Wammer Plus
May 21, 2009
Gran Canaria, Spain
AKA
Richard Dale
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi,I'm starting up an audio retailer business at the moment based in Stockholm/Sweden, where I'm looking for an European-based manufacturer specializing in (premium) audio furniture using wood primarily (rather than steel/glass). There are a couple of US-based manufacturers who makes beautiful furniture, such as SRA, Box furniture and Trellis audio. What I'm hoping to find is a manufacturer based in Europe with similar skills and a sense for minimal aesthetics suitable for the modern Scandinavian home.

/Marcus
Finite Elemente equipment stands meet your description. I've got a Pagode Master Reference and think it is an attractive piece of furniture as well as sounding good.

Hyperion

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 18, 2011
Sweden
AKA
Marcus
Finite Elemente equipment stands meet your description. I've got a Pagode Master Reference and think it is an attractive piece of furniture as well as sounding good.
I tend to agree, and will most certainly offer Finite Elemente. But, I would also like to provide my clients with a solution that looks less like a hifi rack, and more like something you (and your wife perhaps :) would appreciate as modern furniture.

def

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 7, 2008
Great Missenden
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I'd heard they'd gone bust so had a quick look, yes, seems mid-2012 the company went under. Good news is that they're back up and running with the same production staff and new owners. From what I can make out the original owners/founders have left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online