SOLD Yamaha ns1000m

SOLD

rab1991

Wammer
Jul 11, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Any interest in a pair of rough ns1000m

I say rough but they’re not horrendous, no big damage to any corners and no big dents gouges etc.

One side has been sanded and stained brown at some point in their life.

Is £650 reasonable?

I also have a spare pair of crossovers I can include for and extra £50 if you fancy recapping messing about and keep the original pair standard.

Collection from dy8 Stourbridge.

Sorry for the poor photos not much room to get to them. Selling as space is an issue and have other speakers waiting to have work done to them.

IMG_0016.jpeg IMG_0023.jpeg IMG_0024.jpeg

Reactions: ashareth

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I imagine someone on here with a pair will pay that for spare/replacement drivers as they are rare so should sell quick at that price. You've probably got a PM already!

Reactions: rab1991

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
With my finishing skills I could make them look brand new ..
Just wrong time of year for me . Every body should at some point in their lives listen to some NS1000 .. i challenge anyone to find something that sounds better for £650 ..
You could have new bespoke cabs to your desired finish made for a total with speakers not much more than a grand and they’d fetch that everyday of the week if done to a very high std ,,that’s why they’re rare on the market …
I brought a pair of gales 401s back from the brink .. These for me would be the next speaker to do …
Such an iconic look to …

rab1991

Wammer
Jul 11, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
With my finishing skills I could make them look brand new ..
Just wrong time of year for me . Every body should at some point in their lives listen to some NS1000 .. i challenge anyone to find something that sounds better for £650 ..
You could have new bespoke cabs to your desired finish made for a total with speakers not much more than a grand and they’d fetch that everyday of the week if done to a very high std ,,that’s why they’re rare on the market …
I brought a pair of gales 401s back from the brink .. These for me would be the next speaker to do …
Such an iconic look to …
Yeah all of the above basically, this is my second pair, as they were a better base to recondition than the first. Just realistically won’t get around to touching them.

rab1991

Wammer
Jul 11, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some more average photos. Matched pair. No big damage and no dings to any corners meaning restoration will be a lot easier. I still can’t figure out why the previous owner decided to do one side of each speaker brown though.
IMG_0029.jpeg IMG_0027.jpeg IMG_0026.jpeg IMG_0028.jpeg

atacama

New Wammer
Feb 28, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hello. Where are the speakers located and how much do they cost?

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
HI Rab, Any chance you can ship these to Aberdeen?
I can ship these over Christmas but only within the scope of the route laid out in the thread entitled Xmas Wam Taxi (Classifieds 'other').
(Which is basically W. Sussex to West Yorkshire and back with some fiddly bits in between..)
Scotland is oot of the question, I'm afraid..

Jack NSM

Reactions: rab1991

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online