Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am working in Sandwich Kent the weekend of 25/26th June
If any Wammer has a nice system I could listen to on the Saturday night I would be very grateful for an invite to save getting bored in a hotel
I will supply a takeout and beer
Within 5 miles of CT13 9QN if possible
Kindest regards Julian

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Julian,

I don’t know of anyone in quite that part of Kent. Nearest would have been Ade (Parcelmonkey) in Dover but he has had to take a break from the hifi side of things for personal reasons.

I’m in Folkestone, which is a 30 min drive , but unfortunately away for that night visiting friends in Brighton. Would have gladly hosted you otherwise.

Open invite for the next time you are this way though 👍

Richard

old Guy

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Nov 15, 2021
Bournemouth
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
If it was Bournemouth I would willingly .. Folkestone wow memories for me my best years 1971 a beautiful lady i was infatuated with lived in Acrise Place we had some nice times in the Soundhouse Disco behind The Black Horse.

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If it was Bournemouth I would willingly .. Folkestone wow memories for me my best years 1971 a beautiful lady i was infatuated with lived in Acrise Place we had some nice times in the Soundhouse Disco behind The Black Horse.
I had to look it upas I didn’t grow up in the area. Some blurb I found

“The Soundhouse was situated behind the Black Horse Pub in Densole and hosted regular disco nights during the 1970s.

It was a little pricier than some of the other Kent clubs at £2 entry but was renown for allowing underage teens.”

Sounds like you gave it quite the reputation!

old Guy

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Nov 15, 2021
Bournemouth
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I was 21 then yes good times. i found lees cliff hall very atmosphere less. I saw Thin Lizzy as a 3 piece there whisky in Jar and all that

Le Baron

Fully exonerated
Wammer
Oct 18, 2020
Pays-Bas
AKA
Jean-Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was 21 then yes good times. i found lees cliff hall very atmosphere less. I saw Thin Lizzy as a 3 piece there whisky in Jar and all that
I just worked out that my dad is only one year older than you!

Reactions: old Guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.