Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there 

I’m working at Croydon Isuzu CR2 6PL on the 2nd of Oct Saturday and staying overnight to finish the Job on Sunday..I’m booked into a nearby hotel

If anybody has a nice Hifi for me to listen to on the Saturday evening nearby it would be much appreciated if I could have an invite instead of sitting in the hotel.. I will treat to a take out and beer

Kindest regards Julian

Reactions: uzzy and MVJ

bohemian

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2008
London uk
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Such a pity I am 1 hour away from CR2. There are 2 routes, 44 miles and 26 miles but either would take an hour.  It would make it a long day for you at least an hour each way.  It would have been great to see you.  

Perhaps if you come down again you may be nearer - I am TW5 - Heston.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm in the midlands, so much as you'd have been welcome, it's a no-go as well.

Julian, I'll move this to two-channel, where it's probably better and will get more views.

• Upvote
Reactions: bigrod and MVJ

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there 

I’m working at Croydon Isuzu CR2 6PL on the 2nd of Oct Saturday and staying overnight to finish the Job on Sunday..I’m booked into a nearby hotel

If anybody has a nice Hifi for me to listen to on the Saturday evening nearby it would be much appreciated if I could have an invite instead of sitting in the hotel.. I will treat to a take out and beer

Kindest regards Julian
Croydon? Nightmare place to park with those double red lines lol. Wouldn’t surprise me if they had them painted on those ramps your be working on 😂

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is such a great idea and I seem to re-call reading that Wammers have taken you under their wing for previous requests. I’m in Folkestone so no good for this one, but if you or anyone else is coming by this way - eg overnight stop before taking the Eurotunnel  - give me a shout.

Reactions: MVJ

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Baggawire any chance you could accommodate Ian?? 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.