Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The wife will be away for the weekend of 18th March. So i've decided to hold a small Bake-off session at my house in Bletchley, Milton Keynes from 1.30pm onwards.

I can realistically get about 5 or 6 in my living room - feel free to bring any kit along too. So far JonR is confirmed. I can accomodate anyone overnight too if that helps with travelling etc.

If interested please PM me for address/contact details etc.

G

might have come, but thats my birthday, last one before it begins with a new first number:nerves:

Testure

Clean gloves hide dirty hands
Wammer Plus
Jul 21, 2005
West London/ Watford
AKA
Testy
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
analoguekid wrote:

might have come, but thats my birthday, last one before it begins with a new first number:nerves:
49 allready .... I know
smack.gif.67a6c7204929f2d6a3282863ab29d146.gif

Testy
14-00000002.gif.828495f168ee75f09f640fa4f13bd3a2.gif

bommer

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
STEVENAGE
AKA
JOHN
might be able to make this phil,might even subject

you to some mf:minikiev:but just keep that bloody dog

away from me:p:D

cheers,John.

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thats a deal John. I'll leave Bess at my mum's for the weekend. I think she has a bit of a soft spot for you mate
biggrin.png

So far looks like -

Me (obviously)

JonR (confirmed)

Effem (likely)

Bommer (likely)

Looks like John will be bringing his MF kit and hopefully Frank can bring a few goodies too (i'd like to try his Krell transport).

JonR

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 3, 2005
Herts
AKA
Unknown
Ah...this is good news, it would be good to meet Effem for the first time, if he can make it, bommer I have met already of course.

I suppose I could bring some of my Naim gear along butI don'twant to spoil the day for the rest of you.....;->

E

Effem

JonR wrote:

Ah...this is good news, it would be good to meet Effem for the first time, if he can make it, bommer I have met already of course.I suppose I could bring some of my Naim gear along butI don'twant to spoil the day for the rest of you.....;->
Not a pretty sight I might add :green:

Please do bring your Naim kit along, because as they say, the more ingredients we use the better the stewmight taste :lwink:

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can you pencil me in Phil. I am gagging to hear those Arcs.
thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif

Will check dates and get back to you.

Cheers,

james

G

I'd like to come to but if you feel overcrowded already Papa no worries. Would bring along the Wadia and Power amps as well this time. I make a great cup of tea by the way:p

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for the response chaps - much appreciated.

So to recap we have.....

Me

JonR

Bommer

Effem

Hifiwigwam

AdamK

Duvet

I really do feel we're at our limit now, since my living room is pretty compact. Still the more the merrier they say
tongue.png
. There should be enough seating for4 on the sofa and i have2 beanbags. I'm happy to sit on the floor or stand anyway - so thats sorted then.

Like i said i can accomodate 2 or 3 to stay over if any of you feel like a drink?

Kit wise we seem to have:

Mykit obviously

Bommer's MF CDP and Amps?

Effem's Krell transport and Art Skibos

Duvet's Wadia 861 and Advantage monoblocks

JonR's Various pieces of Naim

That should be more than enough equipment TBH. I'll get some beers/snacks in too.

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet, since you'll be bringing your Wadia/Advantage kit i take it you're fishing to see if Wilson Benesch speakers are a good match?

G

;-)That may have crossed my mind but i just love meeting you guys.

Ps the one they callBommer. Don't let him near the coffee

bommer

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
STEVENAGE
AKA
JOHN
Duvet wrote:

;-)That may have crossed my mind but i just love meeting you guys.Ps the one they callBommer. Don't let him near the coffee
very good:lmao::lmao::lmao:i promise, scouts honour.

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A suggestion from Bommer.....

I have an excellent Indian Restaurant within 5 mins walk from my house - so does anyone fancy getting a rubyin the evening?

G

Will have to come back to you on the Ruby . Don't know how quick i have to be back that day. Also i haven't told her i'm going yet. I'll break that to her while she's spending my money in Ikea this afternoon;)

JonR

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 3, 2005
Herts
AKA
Unknown
Curry sounds like a plan :->

And if you really, really want me to bring some Naim gear along, then if you really, really want me to, how about the 252/Scap and 200 power amp, eh?

Would be interested to know what kind of load the Arcs present the 200, if anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.