Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just wondering if anyone else had been experiencing issues with private messages on Tapatalk? Basically, I'm not getting any notifications in the general page and, if i go to the messages section of the Wam on there, it says i have no PMs in my inbox - I definitely do!

Not a huge issue now i know about it, but I've just replied to a couple of messages that have been sitting in there for ages that I didn't know about. The senders must think I'm a right rude sod!

Bigman80

BigBottle Audio
Wammer
Dec 18, 2015
Wolverhampton
AKA
Oliver
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just wondering if anyone else had been experiencing issues with private messages on Tapatalk? Basically, I'm not getting any notifications in the general page and, if i go to the messages section of the Wam on there, it says i have no PMs in my inbox - I definitely do!
Not a huge issue now i know about it, but I've just replied to a couple of messages that have been sitting in there for ages that I didn't know about. The senders must think I'm a right rude sod!
Yep, been having this issue for a while.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have myself noticed this and after looking into it I think it's an issue at Tapatalks end. 

Looking into this further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.