Private Messages missing on Tapatalk

• The WAM 22 TICKETS and details can be found HERE
The Wam Show 2022 Confirmed, click to read more.

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just wondering if anyone else had been experiencing issues with private messages on Tapatalk? Basically, I'm not getting any notifications in the general page and, if i go to the messages section of the Wam on there, it says i have no PMs in my inbox - I definitely do!

Not a huge issue now i know about it, but I've just replied to a couple of messages that have been sitting in there for ages that I didn't know about. The senders must think I'm a right rude sod!

Bigman80

BigBottle Audio
Wammer
Dec 18, 2015
Wolverhampton
AKA
Oliver
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just wondering if anyone else had been experiencing issues with private messages on Tapatalk? Basically, I'm not getting any notifications in the general page and, if i go to the messages section of the Wam on there, it says i have no PMs in my inbox - I definitely do!
Not a huge issue now i know about it, but I've just replied to a couple of messages that have been sitting in there for ages that I didn't know about. The senders must think I'm a right rude sod!
Yep, been having this issue for a while.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Roo

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
North Yorks
AKA
Ruairidh
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have myself noticed this and after looking into it I think it's an issue at Tapatalks end. 

Looking into this further.