Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Richard
Runner up

Gingko Audio. Mini-Clouds

Three squash balls and three crap ashtrays.

Yours for £65 ($120).

mini_set.jpg

Winner

Machina Dynamica. Mini Magic Rings

A pair of ferrite clamps.

Yours for £70 ($130).

Mini_Magic_Ring.jpg

PARAGON

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 5, 2005
Norn Iron
Jesus Mary and Joseph.... do people actually fall for that shit? if they do, they deserve a good fleecing... a fool and his money etc...

cjr

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2005
UK
PARAGON wrote:

Jesus Mary and Joseph.... do people actually fall for that shit? if they do, they deserve a good fleecing... a fool and his money etc...
elevator03.jpg

This chap did, spending $180 on his 6 ceramic cable elevators.

Mind youI dont see much difference with the stuff laughed about on this thread so far thats much different from audio cabling in hifiIMHO.

PARAGON

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 5, 2005
Norn Iron
cjr wrote:

PARAGON wrote:
elevator03.jpg

Mind youI dont see much difference with the stuff laughed about on this thread so far thats much different from audio cabling in hifiIMHO.
TBH, I can see how it can be argued that cables with different electrical properties can alter the current in some way and therefore the sound travelling through them, but I find it difficult to see how mechanical forces can change things in the same way. I am talking about cables here btw, and not supports for equipment.

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
PARAGON wrote:

cjr wrote:
PARAGON wrote:
elevator03.jpg

Mind you I dont see much difference with the stuff laughed about on this thread so far thats much different from audio cabling in hifi IMHO.

TBH, I can see how it can be argued that cables with different electrical properties can alter the current in some way and therefore the sound travelling through them, but I find it difficult to see how mechanical forces can change things in the same way. I am talking about cables here btw, and not supports for equipment.
Do you know nothing? It's all about carpet noise. There is a perfectly good explanation for this, it's to do with...er...umm...wibble! Wibble!
00001664.gif.f3a6986ade705efb256520e3dde6edd1.gif
tease.gif.a6e550ff9c07be38d7cbd4260be35dc9.gif

PARAGON

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 5, 2005
Norn Iron
meninblack wrote:

PARAGON wrote:
cjr wrote:
PARAGON wrote:
elevator03.jpg

Do you know nothing? It's all about carpet noise. There is a perfectly good explanation for this, it's to do with...er...umm...wibble! Wibble!
00001664.gif.f3a6986ade705efb256520e3dde6edd1.gif
tease.gif.a6e550ff9c07be38d7cbd4260be35dc9.gif
Ahh, now I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. I am off now to make a few crop circles for fun.

jon

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
, ,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Don't forget quantum crodile clips. They're crocodile clips; they cost £500 EACH; they encourage you to use lots of them for maximum effect
22.gif.36c040d5abb2096c10af791e63c73da8.gif
Bargain, I tell you...

"The P.W.B. Quantum Clip is capable of manipulating certain inanimate material into a condition that mimics the quantum state of our living senses. To understand the importance of such a technique, it is necessary to realise that the human senses evolved in a world long before most of the materials within the modern environment existed. The human senses evolved to interact with certain, specific, energy patterns - namely other relevant forms of life...

Simply attach the Quantum Clip as illustrated and activate the end of the clip in the normal way with the Tweezers The effect is most noticeable.

The greater the number of the different types of P.W.B. Foils that are attached to the object, the greater will be the beneficial effect of the Quantum Clip treatment.

The price of the Quantum Clip is £500" (http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/product/quantum/quantum.html)

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tiggi wrote:

Davewhityetagain wrote:
analoguekid wrote:
cjr wrote:
elevator03.jpg

I count seven, plus whatever isn't in the pic.
No one is his breakfast bowel he dropped it
smile.png
He has a bowel especially for breakfast ?!? Cool !!
I would like one especially for curries. With an asbestos waste pipe on it.

Sir_Franc

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 10, 2005
East Sussex
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
What the hell are those two black boxes suppose to be doing to the cable on the second from left ceramic support?

The rack looks to be based on the TNT audio website rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.