Goodbye for now boys...

ultrasonic

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2006
, , United Kingdom
Hi guys, you may have noticed that i haven't been around much lately:(

I simply haven't had anytime! My hifi had reached its destiny and i spent alot of time enjoying what i had with no desire to change a thing. The lack of time soon affected my listening sessions too:eek:ff:

This is due to my new job:hom:no not gay gimp but bacon:fek:

Awkward shifts and long hours mean that i just wanna sleep when i get home! On my days off i spend most of my time seing friends and spending time with my GF which means theres little/no time to sit there listening to some tunes.

For that reason i will say goodbye for a while and my kit will be up for sale-starting with the amp-i don't even have enough time to post 3 classifieds ads at once! The speakers and cdp will be up for sale shorty but if you want them make me an offer.

It is a very sad day as i have been chatting on these forums for a good 5 years now and enjoyed all the flaming and debates. This forum is proabably my fave:naimee:

no honestly. you guys have a great sense of humour and can be knowledgable and helpful at times...

I will no doubt find time for this hobby in the future but right now i am in the thick of my career and thats where my focus needs to be. Wish you all the best in reaching sonic Nirvana-just watch those wallets/credit cards! Of course i will still be replying until my kit is sold:sw:

Ultrasonic logging out....

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
whoops - must read topic more carefully
biggrin.png

great chatting to you Ultra - hopefully you can pop your head around the door every so often
smile.png

G

Yeah Yeah Yeah..........................you'll be back;). Gets you hooked worse than crack cocaine this place . ALLEGEDLY

E

earl of sodbury

Blimey! "Audiophile Gets Life" shocker!

Good on yer kiddo: enjoy! You'll always find a welcome should you wander back...

churz, eofs

gsrai

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Black Country
AKA
Gobind
" and he led them to a new life, a better life, a life free of .......BLINKING TWEAKY HIFI MALARKY"
38786-6.gif.132cf51c49b8cd26f08985f56fa67647.gif

Best of luck with real life - it's been a laugh young one :djermaica:
beer.gif.509790b8fbec49d7a428dc837b3555f0.gif

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My worry is Ultra has probably listened to all his mates telling him to stop being a hi-fi nerd and posting on a forum occupied by people with no money, taste or social life*. He's seen the light and is getting a life.

All the best with your career Ultra and hope to hear from you soon.

TIU.

*I speak for myself obviously.

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bye Ultra.
quad.gif

The good side to being away from forum-ing is your physique stops its downward slide into gross decrepity (from all that sitting down). You have done your body a great service. CheerSS
biggrin.png

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
solidstateman wrote:

Bye Ultra.
quad.gif
The good side to being away from forum-ing is your physique stops its downward slide into gross decrepity (from all that sitting down). You have done your body a great service. CheerSS
biggrin.png
Bet you'd do his body a great service too ......eh Solid?
wink.png

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Papa Lazarou wrote:

wink.png
Me aside, Ultra does appear to have the best physique amongst all wammers.
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif

Betcha he can getaway with being dressed up in a frumpy pink sweater.:raoflmfao:

G

solidstateman wrote:

Papa Lazarou wrote:
wink.png
Me aside, Ultra does appear to have the best physique amongst all wammers.
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif
i think you'll find i have the best physique sst. ask onion!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online