Wammer
Aug 17, 2005
Buckingham, UK
AKA
Lindsay
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:rant:

Just watched MOTD - AS may have been a great player but he should not be allowed to appear in public until he gets some decent shirts. In fact him Lineker and Hansen all look idiots - get some suits and ties. Honestly standards are terrible these days.

Hayward

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2011
:rant: Just watched MOTD - AS may have been a great player but he should not be allowed to appear in public until he gets some decent shirts. In fact him Lineker and Hansen all look idiots - get some suits and ties. Honestly standards are terrible these days.
Yes, the three of them have access to everything, loads of cash and no taste WHATSOEVER!

MOTD is actually a completely vile experience. A smug cunt, A cracked record sweaty sock cunt and another cunt that talks about himself in the third cunt.

I can't watch it anymore...

The Strat

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 17, 2005
Buckingham, UK
AKA
Lindsay
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, the three of them have access to everything, loads of cash and no taste WHATSOEVER!MOTD is actually a completely vile experience. A smug cunt, A cracked record sweaty sock cunt and another cunt that talks about himself in the third cunt.

I can't watch it anymore...
Superb ranting Ritchie.

• Upvote
Reactions: Hayward

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
I record it, watch it the next morning and fast forward through all of the banal utterings. I've been watching football for nearly 50 years, I don't need those overpaid, self satisfied, tossers to tell me about the game I have just watched :nup:

rcook

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 11, 2007
Gloucester
I record it, watch it the next morning and fast forward through all of the banal utterings. I've been watching football for nearly 50 years, I don't need those overpaid, self satisfied, tossers to tell me about the game I have just watched :nup:
Only way to watch MOTD, saves wasting valuable minutes of your life you will never otherwise get back

Bourney

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2006
stoke on trent
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hansen was watching a different match to the one I went to yesterday, sick of his voice to be honest and his strange eyebrows. Lineker has become far too comfortable.Shearer, hmm I'd rather listen to Gary Neville and for some strange reason I still quite like Lawrenson.

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:rant: Just watched MOTD - AS may have been a great player but he should not be allowed to appear in public until he gets some decent shirts. In fact him Lineker and Hansen all look idiots - get some suits and ties. Honestly standards are terrible these days.
Have you seem MOTD 2, Colin Murray who I really like btw, his dress sense for TV :doh: . He has obviously been told as he has smartened up a bit.

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Will try to look at these blokes' clothes next time I watch/fast-forward through Beeb MOTD footie. But I still feel that twat Gormless's "Angle Of T'Nort' '' should be replaced by/dressed as Alan Shearer.

Brown Bottle

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 27, 2005
The Hoo Peninsula
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Hansen was watching a different match to the one I went to yesterday, sick of his voice to be honest and his strange eyebrows. Lineker has become far too comfortable.Shearer, hmm I'd rather listen to Gary Neville and for some strange reason I still quite like Lawrenson.
I wouldn't trust Lawrenson near children. Don't mind him on MOTD, can't stand him on 5 Live during live games though, he thinks he's some kind off fucking comedian. Anyone is better than Stan Collymore on TalkBollocks though.

Cheers BB

Brown Bottle

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 27, 2005
The Hoo Peninsula
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Just don't get me started on Alan Green.... :whistle:
He's featured more than once in the Cockpunch Thread. He's a fucking arsehole. The BBC should have sacked Green and stopped Mark Saggers going to TalkBollocks. I noticed the other day that Saggers has been paired with Scouse Idiot and Horse abuser Fat Mick Quinn, what a waste of a talented broadcaster.

Cheers BB

dicy

Veteran Wammer
Wammer
Apr 24, 2006
Lewes
AKA
Rich
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They are all a bunch of utter cunts, which really pains me as i genuinely love the BBC and - until recently - their sports coverage.

Just google Alan Green to get a taste of how much of a tool this man is - and as for the current MOTD sofa load of idiots:grrr:

Shearer is a particularly bad example - he is paid a frigging fortune as a so called 'expert' - yet when asked (and this is just one example) a few weeks ago on Readings chances of staying up - he posited - 'only time will tell'.

Well, shall we forward your pay cheque to fucking time then Alan!!

When Robbie Savage is the best of the bunch (i can't believe i'm actually saying that) then the fucking bunch needs to be binned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online