Anthony Gallo Reference 3.5 speakers

bubbi

Wammer
New Wammer
Dec 11, 2007
West Midlands
Selling my Anthony Gallo Reference 3.5 speakers.

Speakers are in immaculate unmarked condition and come with their original boxes and packaging.

Not going to extol their virtues on here but please do read the reviews on the net for spec and detail to find out why these are considered as amazing speakers by so many reviewers.

This is a very reluctant sale, only selling as I have to raise funds. Stock picture shown but pictures of actual speakers to follow!

£2900

anthony-gallo-reference-3.5-speaker-pair--[3]-317-p.jpg

volante

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2008
London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice speakers. For the benefit of those enquiring about the SA reference bass amp, I notice that they can be bought (brand new from a gallo outlet-unless I am missing something) for £385 (or less if you make an offer) on a well known auction site. I have no connection with the seller - just trying to assist with bubbi's sale

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fantastic speakers, these. I heard them at a Hi-fi show 2 or 3 years ago, driven by a VTL amp. It was like listening to Quad Electrostatics on steroids. This was the exact thoughts, too, of another listener who was there, who owned Quad ESL 57's (I own ESL63's with the matching Gradient SW-63 woofers). 

The soundstage and imaging was unbelievable. In fact, I could not fault what I was hearing. I'm sure the sideways-firing bass units allow the bass to work better in the room too. After we'd heard these, we also heard a bigger, taller model, but they didn't seem to work as well in what was actually a pretty large room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online