Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
To clarify, you're adamant that should either Adele or Ed Sheeran turn up with any CD they happen to own, you're not going to play it?
Absolutely. They are rich musicians and should be taking their own rooms. I wouldn’t even mind if they shared - I’m a reasonable person.

Max Cando

Mr
New Wammer
Feb 14, 2017
Borehamwood/Somerby
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I know the overall system will be different to mine ,it will still be interesting to compare your Sony's abilities to my Sony SCD777ES. 

Kindest regards Julian 
Ah mr Julian yours is a "ES " too so ultra good quality player.

Last year a BBC hifi master nutter visited me in orther to -test ,if good to buy -my unique cdp in the uk if not in Europa, the Sony CDP-R1 /DAS -R1 ( unheard of it? ) , he passed ,not even looked at my sony Cdp-S 9000S but he wanted the former. When he saw them ,his eyes popped out of his head ,after a while , he said he needed to get these special  cds from his car ,which they didnt  play in other  top end cd players.

While he was out to get the money after the R1 played the cds beautifully ,I tested them in the most modest and cheap cdp my cdp-222es and this played too and at this moment he came in ! And was so glad at the sound ? He immediately piled the bank notes in my palm like playing  cards, In a Houdini manouvre i removed the cd from my cdp 222 and hand them over to him who was still in virtual ecctassy .

I said adios to my CDp-R1  set to never seen them again but to be happy with my cdp-S9000 ES, and kept thr cdp-707ES 19 kg monster which shares the same  chassis of the  CDP-R1 .

So any test welcome i may bring my cdp-222 ES so watch your ears !!!... Later this year? Well all depends on the Picornavirus outbreak .

Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lurch

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will bring the Sony..for a shoot out    I know the Sony won't last forever  its 20yrs old now . So at some time I will have to find something else equally as good..

Kindest regards Julian 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.