Anyone heard Virtual Dynamics Master Series 3.0 Interconnects?

Crom

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A few years ago I purchased a 1.5m version of this cable from either this site or PFM and they are just the best interconnect I've ever heard. I've had plenty of cables through my system and they've never been topped. I'm hoping that someone knows or remembers these and can recommend me a similar alternative. Why am I having to swap? The one downside of these cables is that they are made of stupidly thick conductors which makes their minimum curve diameter about 15-20cm from the back of the unit they're plugged into and I just haven't got that clearance in the setup that gets my other half's approval - so sadly I need to find a replacement...any ideas?

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
"Anyone heard Virtual Dynamics Master series 3.0 Interconnects"?

No, is it good? ..Bit of a strange band name ?
You whistle it & I'll see if I can play it. 🎺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: uzzy

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I had a whole loom of vd , including master power cables . Had to support the cables with wire as so heavy ! Shame they went under . Never had the interconnects .Still got a power one in a drawer 20230123_223813.jpg

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A few years ago I purchased a 1.5m version of this cable from either this site or PFM and they are just the best interconnect I've ever heard. I've had plenty of cables through my system and they've never been topped. I'm hoping that someone knows or remembers these and can recommend me a similar alternative. Why am I having to swap? The one downside of these cables is that they are made of stupidly thick conductors which makes their minimum curve diameter about 15-20cm from the back of the unit they're plugged into and I just haven't got that clearance in the setup that gets my other half's approval - so sadly I need to find a replacement...any ideas?
Some on hifi shark if that helps

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

No, is it good? ..Bit of a strange title ?
What's wrong with it, I think it's a great title, self explanatory and I know if I want to read the thread or not

Reactions: MartinC

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
He used to have biblical names like David and testament and revelation. Superb customer service .I remember I bought 2 mainscables costing about 2 k if I recall ( in my mad days ) when they arrived the UK plugs had been fitted wrong . They asked me for pics and just sent me 2 more ! I once spent many hours trying to terminate one !!

Reactions: egg1dog

uzzy

Grumpy Old Git
Wammer
Apr 16, 2006
NN38TA Northampton
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

No, is it good? ..Bit of a strange title ?
Aye i have never heard my cables, do they make a noise?

Crom

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks @hifinutt that's r helpful. In case anyone is interested, I investigated VDs latest incarnation (HFC) but this just seems ridiculously priced and not very available in UK/Europe. I've settled on Sablon XLR as the replacement and it sounds fantastic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles