Ayre CX-7e CD player

G

Purchased a few months ago from another Wammer but is surplus to requirements.

In very good condition with box and remote. Extremely well-built and very heavy. This is the updated 7e model as evidenced by the evolution image below the Ayre logo on the front of the player.

This is a Stereophile recomended component (http://www.stereophile.com/content/ayre-cx-7-cd-player-cx-7e-february-2006#ZMDUkQKm2xkVqovW.97) and when you listen to it, you'll understand why. I took it to a bakeoff full of vinyl lovers and they complemnted it! 

No longer for sale

WP_20160814_004_zpsnbzc1f18.jpg

WP_20160814_005_zpsui3k4xb9.jpg

Last edited:
G

Hi,

i'd like to buy this will you ship to Portugal -  i can arrange dpd pick up

cheers
Sorry but I've had a couple of bad experiences with overseas buyers and do not wish to go through it again.

stevebrown

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 22, 2016
Hi,

just curious - what problems

The only serious issue i had when clearly a Brexit Moron sent me an amp wrapped in a single piece of bubble wrap - nothing else - broken of course

from eBay and they didn't even reply to my complaint.-  i never buy from eBay now unless i can collect

Would you drop it off at my daughters house in Leicester ? -  she doesn't have a car at the moment ?

5 minutes from jnct 21

cheers

Steve

G

Hi,

just curious - what problems

The only serious issue i had when clearly a Brexit Moron sent me an amp wrapped in a single piece of bubble wrap - nothing else - broken of course

from eBay and they didn't even reply to my complaint.-  i never buy from eBay now unless i can collect

Would you drop it off at my daughters house in Leicester ? -  she doesn't have a car at the moment ?

5 minutes from jnct 21

cheers

Steve
PM sent

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online