SOLD Brand new LP / 12" flight case

SOLD

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Dunno if this counts as "hi fi" as such, maybe should be in the Non Hi-Fi Classifieds section so mods feel free to move if appropriate.

So.... I've been a complete imbecile and accidentally ordered two LP flight cases from Amazon instead of one. Somehow I managed to submit the order twice, and both arrived today. As they want to charge me return postage if I cancel the order, I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone would like it, be ideal for carrying media to the Wam show - precisely the reason why I bought it (them).

Nice quality with all the aluminium trim etc, lockable catches and the usual neoprene-sort-of padding inside. I've fitted 31 LPs in it as you can see below - some of those sleeves are gatefold / double so if you stuck to ordinary single LP / 12" sleeves you would probably get around 40-ish. It's a bit taller and a tiny smidge wider than the other one I bought from eBay, which holds about 50 LPs and you can see the side-by-side comparison. The only thing that is notably different apart from the dimensions is it does NOT have the type of hinges that let you remove the lid - it's fixed to the main body.

I've just paid £30 each for the ones I've just bought, so if someone local-ish to Southampton would like to call in and pick up the unwanted one for £25 it will save me sending it back. I've not even undone the cardboard box! Or I can drop it off to you when I'm next passing, for the cost of a cuppa and a couple of jammie dodgers :)

IMG_2364.jpeg
IMG_2365.jpeg
IMG_2366.jpeg

The one I'm selling is on the right, compared to the slightly squatter but wider eBay one (unopened one in the box is on the far right)
IMG_2363.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online