HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes

Hi All,

Being a bit of a Bruce fan it is always big news when he releases a new single, it has been 5 years since we last had new material from Bruce and his new single ‘Hello Sunshine’ really doesn’t disappoint.

In all honesty when Bruce announces he is doing a solo album I’m always a little disappointed as I just love Bruce with the E-Street band, especially live, seen them around 85 times since 1985, but funnily enough I probably listen to Nebraska, Tunnel of Love and Ghost of Tom Joad more than any other of Bruce’s albums so the fact that the new album ‘Western Stars’ is a solo effort really does bode well, available June 14th and available from our friends at Badlands if you’d like a copy -

http://www.badlands.co.uk/springsteen-store/

Below is a link to the video of ‘Hello Sunshine’ I have to say that I really love it, can’t stop listening to it and I can’t wait to next year when he hits the road with it, beware HiFi Lounge may be shut a fair bit next summer as we follow Bruce around the globe

Cheers,
Paul.

Reactions: JamieMcC

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Wow, thanks for headsup, wasn't aware of this, I went to Asbury a couple of years ago to see Bruce play so be great to watch this  :^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online