Call this a pre-emptive strike NVA power amplifier wanted

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Okay things are not working out so I need an NVA power amplifier only thing is it needs to be one of the higher power rating amps . Can be a stereo or mono bloc just needs to be at the higher power level . So f you have something let me know . 

The Marlin

Wammer
Wammer
May 19, 2016
Buckinghamshire
AKA
Mr Marlin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have NVA M300 monoblocks, just serviced and still with about six months warranty

Sound fabulous. Website link

I have the original packing boxes, abs even white cotton gloves to handle them with. 

Marlin

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Okay things are not working out so I need an NVA power amplifier only thing is it needs to be one of the higher power rating amps . Can be a stereo or mono bloc just needs to be at the higher power level . So f you have something let me know . 
Hi Andrew. Look on the thread "amp wanted". A chap mentioned he had a couple of NVA mono blocks he wanted to sell ? I can whole heartedly recommend them 👍

The Marlin

Wammer
Wammer
May 19, 2016
Buckinghamshire
AKA
Mr Marlin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ve had a bunch of different NVA amps over the last few years, and the M300’s are leagues ahead of the others. 
It’s not that I want to sell the, I’ve been made a crazy good offer on an old 1960’s Gibson LP, so something needs to go to raise the remaining funds. 
i can slum it with some old Naim amp (I have squirrelled away in the garage as spares) for a while

Marlin :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online