E-Sound CD-5SE High end CD player

ListeningEar

Wammer
Wammer
May 27, 2014
Olney, UK
AKA
Craig Land
Another rare opportunity to own a cult favourite CD player, built like a tank and better made than many amplifiers this top of the line digital front end CD player is an absolute gem. The audio world for years has argued over whether vinyl or digital is best but done correctly both formats can live side by side with awesome results.

I am and always have been a vinyl lover but this CD player is the best digital player that I have fully enjoyed in my system alongside my vinyl system. It's a very sad loss but I am emigrating so all audio items have to go.

For an in-depth review see the link below:
http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/esound_e5se_e.html

New in the USA these are $2950 so with the current (poor) exchange rate you would be looking at least to spend £2600 here in the UK.

Player comes with original aluminium remote handset.

I replaced the laser mechanism a while back which I got from the US distributor and the player has had minimal use since then. I don't have the original box but rest assured this will be very well packaged should you wish for shipping (which personally I do not recommend as courier insurance levels will not cover expensive second-hand items fully against damage in transit), but shipping will be expensive. I would be willing to meet the buyer at a mutually agreeable location but this will need to be discussed in advance of any bids being placed.

Any questions please ask.

£1100ono

right1_musicalinstru.gif

20161123_220838.jpg

20161123_220913.jpg

20161123_220857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ListeningEar

Wammer
Wammer
May 27, 2014
Olney, UK
AKA
Craig Land
Yes they are from the review page, my unit is boxed up in storage and I am trying to get it out to take actual photos but mine is identical.

Craig

ListeningEar

Wammer
Wammer
May 27, 2014
Olney, UK
AKA
Craig Land
ah got it craig . review is certainly good
It's a brilliant CD front end; I am mainly a vinyl man with 1000's in my collection but this CD has really fit well into my system without creating an obvious digital vs analogue war!

Cracking CD for what I am asking ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online