F/S XTZ CD-100 CD Player

audiosanctum

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2010
, , United Kingdom
AKA
Shaun
XTZ are soon to launch an updated version of the CD-100 called the XTZ CD100/11. As soon as we have more info on the spec of the new CDP we will tell you all about it. What we can tell you is there are loads of upgrades without an increase in price!!

In light of this fact we have a few of the now old XTZ CD-100 which we need to sell off to make way for the new version.

So we have a silver CD-100 available and a two tone Black/Silver version. These are brand new in the box and ready for immediate dispatch. We are asking £295.00 for these including free shipping. The retail price of the XTZ CD-100 is £395.00. Remember these are brand new units so this is your chance to grab yourself a bargain!

We also have a demo version of the CD-100 available in two tone Silver Black. It does have some light scratches as you would expect from a demo unit. We are asking just £195.00, it has had a new remote and a new CD tray fitted during a recent service.

If you have any questions regarding the CD-100 please don't hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy!

Butuz

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 22, 2010
S.Wales.
AKA
Andy
I would be very happy if XTZ took the Pre amp and DAC from the A100 D3 and and added it to the CD100. XLR outputs straight into my AP-100.

I guess one can dream!!! If you made that I'd even buy another AP-100 to go with it. Mmm bridged.

Butuz

audiosanctum

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2010
, , United Kingdom
AKA
Shaun
I would be very happy if XTZ took the Pre amp and DAC from the A100 D3 and and added it to the CD100. XLR outputs straight into my AP-100.I guess one can dream!!! If you made that I'd even buy another AP-100 to go with it. Mmm bridged.

Butuz
I do keep telling them to bring out a pre with balanced in's and out's, i'm sure they will soon get sick of my nagging and get on with it!

Mmm bridged.
mmmm indeed!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles