Wammer
Wammer
Apr 15, 2009
Hereford
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have had to cancel my trip from the Netherlands as Flybe has now gone into administration  :grrr: . Anyone else affected by this?

Paul - Rotterdam

• Sad
Reactions: greybeard

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not sure if they had the same routes but EasyJet are offering a reduced flight to all those with a confirmed FlyBe booking . Will still cost you more but might just be cheaper and save you losing the whole trip .

EasyJet offers to take Flybe passengers for £65 fee

EasyJet is offering a "dedicated rescue fee" for customers who had a booking with collapsed airline FlyBe. Until the end of May it will fly passengers for a fare of £65 - including a 15kg hold bag - if customers present their original Flybe booking reference. It is also offering free flights for Flybe staff to get them home, valid today and tomorrow.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-51679904

Last edited by a moderator:

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have had to cancel my trip from the Netherlands as Flybe has now gone into administration  :grrr: . Anyone else affected by this?

Paul - Rotterdam
It has affected my trips from Cornwall to London to watch Arsenal  :grrr: but not my trip to Kegworth, as I have to drive with all the equipment in the car, I'd never get it in hand luggage  :D

On a more serious note, are there no alternative flights to East midlands available?

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
With my job we regularly used FlyBe .....or as we called it FlyMaybe, always cancelling/delayed etc but a loss for links from further parts of the UK etc 

• Upvote
Reactions: greybeard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.