FS: Kondo Kegon KSL

nikikoz

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 22, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
AKA
Nikolay
"I got a glimpse of heaven. A product that breaks through to a new level of playback realism ... Vocal definition was frighteningly realistic ..." - FI Magazine

For sale something rare and unusual. Kondo Kegon KSL amplifier. This monster is ex-demo unit in perfect condition with only one small cosmetic mark (see photos # 6 and 8) . Complete package (wooden box, papers, power cable).

For terms of payment, delivery and price, please send me your requests by email. More KONDO products available on stock: IO-M, KSL-M77 with Phono and KSL-SFz MC

Some photos:

nikikoz

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 22, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
AKA
Nikolay
I'm waiting for nothing, I have clear price for each one of them. If you are interesting in some of the above-mentioned items, please let me know. The fact that you are willing to discuss here instead of sending me an email or message proved me that I was 100% right no to publish my prices. People that have serious attentions buying this kind of items not wasting time, they just ask for the price. I have already negative experience how some people in this forum are discussing my items...

In order to stop future spamming, please find bellow my prices:

- Kegon - 38000 Euro

- IO-M - 4900 Euro - band new

- KSL-M 77 with Phono - 23500 Euro

- KSL-SFz MC - 4900 Euro

Important - prices doesn't include eventual fees and transportation.

browellm

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2008
I'm waiting for nothing, I have clear price for each one of them. If you are interesting in some of the above-mentioned items, please let me know. The fact that you are willing to discuss here instead of sending me an email or message proved me that I was 100% right no to publish my prices. People that have serious attentions buying this kind of items not wasting time, they just ask for the price. I have already negative experience how some people in this forum are discussing my items...In order to stop future spamming, please find bellow my prices:

- Kegon - 38000 Euro

- IO-M - 4900 Euro - band new

- KSL-M 77 with Phono - 23500 Euro

- KSL-SFz MC - 4900 Euro

Important - prices doesn't include eventual fees and transportation.
Nikkoz, if you think there is a problem with certain posts, there is a report button that you can use. I personally don't see why you couldn't publish the pricing in the first place.

To everyone else, this is the dealer classifieds, please remember that before posting.

jbcortes

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 11, 2007
France
AKA
Jean-Baptiste
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I would think Nikolay means potential customs fees if shipped outside of the EU.

nikikoz

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 22, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
AKA
Nikolay
3.3% PayPal fee and 2% withdraw fee, quite unpleasant I would say. Important - withdraw appear due to the fact that in case you are not US residential then the only way is to withdraw money to your credit card and they CHARGE you....

Ian Sampson

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 5, 2006
Cumbria
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
3.3% PayPal fee and 2% withdraw fee, quite unpleasant I would say
Sorry, but why should the customer pay your withdrawal fee?

That's aside from the fact that paypal is free for consumers-you shouldn't be charging anything.

browellm

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2008
Sorry, but why should the customer pay your withdrawal fee?That's aside from the fact that paypal is free for consumers-you shouldn't be charging anything.
Ian, are you interested in buying these, or just trolling the thread?

Ian Sampson

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 5, 2006
Cumbria
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It was a genuine question. If you see it as trolling, then I apologise to both Nikolay and yourself.

jbcortes

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 11, 2007
France
AKA
Jean-Baptiste
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
If you did a bank transfer you would pay for it, so why would Nikolay pay for Paypal charges?

G

If you did a bank transfer you would pay for it, so why would Nikolay pay for Paypal charges?
I think the challenge was to the 5% number.

I've never heard of this 2% withdrawal fee though.

Lokes

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 15, 2010
Pontypridd
AKA
Aardvark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In the highly unlikely event that I end up having the best part of 40k Euros to spend on HiFi,

I think I'd be using the money that I would've spent on Paypal to take myself and my ninja esque

mate to Bulgaria to do the deal in person, kind of makes sense really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles