Just Oli
Wammer Plus
Nov 1, 2021
Dumfries&Galloway
AKA
Oli
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m selling my Matrix mini-i Pro 3 since it is now surplus to requirements. Bought new this year in April, still in as-new condition, warranty certificate card unused and included. 

The mini-i Pro 3 is a very good DAC for the money, it can also work as a balanced headphone amp, and it is Roon Ready (which I how I used it, and it works flawlessly). It can connect by Wifi and allows aptX Bluetooth connections. You can find all the details on the manufacturer’s website.

I have the original box and of course the remote and mains cable - nothing special there. Can ship at your cost and risk.

I paid £899 in April, which still seems to be a common price for a new mini-i Pro 3. This one can be yours for £750 (edit: £650 now), assuming bank transfer, PayPal F&F, or cash on collection - you can come visit my house in Dumfries and Galloway, or meet me at a reasonable distance from here.

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

atcapollo

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 7, 2012
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'd like to take this. Will be passing through on 1 May if you can hold it until then?.

Where was it originally purchased from?

therealolis

Just Oli
Wammer Plus
Nov 1, 2021
Dumfries&Galloway
AKA
Oli
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Received your PM - will sort details out there. I ordered the Matrix online and off the top of my head I’m not totally sure which dealer it came from - I tend to think it was Igloo Audio. (Edit 23/3/2022 - for some reason I was reminded of this today and looked it up - it was actually Audio Affair.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online