FS: MOON i-5.3RS, MOON 300Dv2, Primare CD31, Beyerdynamic T1s, Upgraded Quad 405

AudioSatori

Wammer
Dec 9, 2021
Hello,

I have few pieces of equipment for sale:

MOON i-5.3RS (£1,600) - Fully working condition, serviced and recapped last year. Comes with original MOON box, remote, user manual and brass spikes + cups. 

MOON 300D v2 (£600) - Fully working order, original box. Based on BB PCM1793 DAC chip

Primare CD31 (£800) - Fully working order, comes with Primare remote, no original box but a suitable replacement will be provided. Balanced outs, based on the now legendary PCM1704 ladder DAC chip (2 pcm1704s per channel)

Beyerdynamic T1 gen2/3 (£550) - Fully working, recently refurbished by UK distributor, new headband, ear pads and new gen3 drivers installed. No box

Quad 405 Current Dumping amplifier (£500) - Fully working, recapped and heavily upgraded: PSU caps upgraded to 22kuf per rail, sensitivity adjusted to 1.5V to work with most modern preamps, RCA inputs + modern binding posts added, speaker protection clamp circuit recapped (they often don't get serviced because are difficult to get to), new PSU 18 gauge wiring, cord crimson used for internal signal wiring.

Any questions please feel free to send me a priv message

I'm located in central Scotland

Photographs to follow

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No interest? Unless you think these components make up a great system together (and/or you offer a "package" deal), try separate adverts so each item gets the attention it deserves.

And say what the two Moons are... I can work out the headphones, the CD player (it has CD in the model name) and the amp but the first two are mysteries. Obvious to Moon fans (Moonies?) perhaps, but not to the rest of us.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your sale(s)!

EDIT: I can see what the Moons are when I look at the pics, but that's making it harder than it needs to be to attract interest from someone looking for a DAC or integrated amp more widely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AudioSatori

AudioSatori

Wammer
Dec 9, 2021
Thanks Flash,

I will follow your advice and break everything down into individual adds with better descriptions and photos!

cheers 

• Upvote
Reactions: TheFlash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online