SOLD Primare cd31 (faulty dac chip Transport only)

SOLD

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Primare CD 31 CD Transport Only. primare.jpg primare2.jpg primare 3.jpg Unfortunately this cd player can only be used as a transport as the analogue out puts are not working neither is the display screen on the front. All the buttons on the front do and there is a generic remote control that does work ie Starts and stops a cd forwards and reverses through tracks. This then works as a high end digital transport though various outputs XLR/AES,SPDIF coaxial and optical.
I use the AES into DAC and can say it beats cd players costing many times more. This maybe repairable to fully working however my listing is strictly Sold as is . Bit of a bargain considering the original cost was £2395 at list.
Anyone looking for a transport only would do well to buy this. no original box but sucure packaging so could sen or can collect from me in Newquay Cornwall i am of to lurches on the 14th may in Chichester and can bring with me asking £300 the picture are of the actual unit but taken from the original seller Thanks for looking.

Reactions: Beyond you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.