Wammer
Wammer
Jan 12, 2011
London
AKA
Frank
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
[SIZE=14pt]I have this lovely Integrated amplifier for sale in excellent condition and perfect working order. [/SIZE]

It's a dual mono, balanced design. It is the original Mk1 version (no pre-outs).

100w of clean, solid state power. A fairly neutral balance with crisp treble and bass is solid and tight.

I actually had a later i30, a revised version of this amp, and found I preferred this one. It seemed cleaner and clearer and more engaging. The i30 was, perhaps, a little too much of a good thing i.e. a bit too warm and laidback.

I have the original box and packaging which is very sturdy, so shipping shouldn't be an issue.

I am asking £600 + delivery. Alternatively, it can be collected from north London.
musicraft logo.jpg

kinki studio ex-m7 top panel pic..jpg

Reactions: Strider and Nopiano

minimido

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 12, 2011
London
AKA
Frank
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just to add, it comes with original remote. Some buttons have to be pressed a little harder than they used to, probably an age thing. 

Status Quo - Hello!.jpg

krellmad

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 21, 2012
County Durham
AKA
Vince
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
An absolute beaut of an amp. I think, if memory serves me correctly, it's actually 120 watts per channel.

It really grips whatever speaker you pair it with and sounds brilliant.

Glws

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: minimido

minimido

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 12, 2011
London
AKA
Frank
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
An absolute beaut of an amp. I think, if memory serves me correctly, it's actually 120 watts per channel.

It really grips whatever speaker you pair it with and sounds brilliant.

Glws
It really does, the bass grip is unsurpassed and I've owned some big names, Krell, Plinius etc. Nothing has matched this amp for bass solidity.

Open to offers.

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can you repost the pics please as they are not working .

Ratty

Wammer
Mar 12, 2021
Interested. Currently using valves, but they don't seem to cut it with more congested music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: minimido

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online