Wammer
Dec 16, 2005
Bromsgrove, Worcs
AKA
Anil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Pictures in this link.

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/sansui-tt-starter-system-and-linn-speakers.261947/

If someone is getting in Vinyl, this is a nice starter system.

Sansui SR-222MK2 turntable. Works fine and has a few lid scratches but not too bad given its vintage age. Complete with Grado cartridge.
To note, the tonearm damping is abrupt but you can meter it down gently using the the cue lever. Where the arm would rest on the stand, the clip is broken. It sits fine however.
The gloss black plinth wasn't in great shape but I've resprayed this. Nice now.

Sansui AU-X201 amp. Works great but only 30 wpc. Nice condition. I sprayed the lid, when I was doing the TT as it had a few scratches.

Linn Index speakers. Work fine and come with covers but the Linn plates have come off (yes, I was clumsy when taking out of storage). Consecutive serial numbers. Stands included.

Part of my late relatives' estate (more to come).

£160 collected from Bromsgrove (B61).

Turn it up!

Wam Bam
Wammer Plus
Nov 27, 2012
Brighton
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi I would love to take this for my son but we're too far apart for a collection. 

Bit of a long shot but any Wam taxis out here going from Birmingham to Brighton or anyone near Brighton within about 50 miles?

Cheers, Simon

Reactions: AnilS

AnilS

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 16, 2005
Bromsgrove, Worcs
AKA
Anil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Simon. Many thanks for your interest.

I'm not sure how much it'll help but I'm planning a trip to Farnham, Surrey, for wedding at the beginning of February.

We potentially could sort something?

Regards Anil

Turn it up!

Wam Bam
Wammer Plus
Nov 27, 2012
Brighton
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Simon. Many thanks for your interest.

I'm not sure how much it'll help but I'm planning a trip to Farnham, Surrey, for wedding at the beginning of February.

We potentially could sort something?

Regards Anil
Sounds good. Let me check on the timing and I'll PM you. Cheers

AnilS

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 16, 2005
Bromsgrove, Worcs
AKA
Anil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Simon. Did you pick up the message of a Wam taxi that can help? 

Two kind souls made an offer.

My plans are to be in Farnham Surrey on Thurs 3rd Feb as the wedding is an early start, the day after.

Many thanks to those fellow Wammers. 😘

• Upvote
Reactions: Turn it up!

Turn it up!

Wam Bam
Wammer Plus
Nov 27, 2012
Brighton
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi. Apologies, I was a bit quick off the mark and just checked with my son this evening. He's decided on something else now so I'll pass and leave this great set for another Wammer. GLWS, it's a fantastic set up for the price. Thanks for your help. Cheers, Simon

speedboy

Wammer
New Wammer
Jan 7, 2010
, ,
Hi, could you go to £140 please? If so I can arrange to collect in person promptly as long as everything is in good working order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles