Garrard 401 turntable with oak plinth and stand

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Very nice 401 motor unit with two layered plinth. £450 collected from SE London.

The top later of the plinth is oak and the lower layer mdf. It has a three legged stand that fits nicely underneath, but this is optional. You can just use sorbothane pads under the plinth if you want to put it on a rack.

I bought a few motor units and this was the best. The condition off all the machinery is superb. I've not supplied photos of the underside because it's screwed into the plinth, but it is in top shape. It runs really nicely.

The AO Rega arm in the picture is not included, although I might sell this. I'm also going to be putting up a Musicmaker cartridge for sale, so if you are interested in a complete set-up, let me know. In that case I could set it all up for you with a Dr Feickert protractor.

The small arm-board I'm including is cut for Rega arms; this is fine but slightly small for the plinth, so it exposes a couple of drill holes on the edge (see picture 3). I can include a larger arm-board that you could use for any length of arm (see picture 4), but I made that for my Omega Point so I'd want a few quid extra for that.

[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online