For Sale GL75/Silver Note Saturn/Massive Plinth/Record Weight-on sale again IN MAY!

For Sale

Chrisg139

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 26, 2010
, ,
Hi Everyone

This is now back up for sale. I thought I'd sold it but came to nothing- the buyer found he couldn't fit it on his (quite flimsy) rack. After all it weighs in at 23kilos!

So- here we go again:

I mentioned in a previous thread that I couldn't justify keeping this deck as it's sat in the corner of the the dining room unused for 9 months! This is a superb unit and looks brilliant- AND sounds it too. The deck itself was restored and resprayed by myself- the paint job is very professional. The plinth (which is incredibly heavy) was made locally and the finish is immaculate.
I've gone for double platter with damping rings and the record weight finishes off the package. The Saturn tonearm has received many positive reviews and complements the turntable's looks very well.

Here are the photos:

Due to the weight of this, I'm afraid local pick up is the only option- I'm just south of Stockport in Cheshire. I'[m asking £450.00 for the whole package-Paypal F and F or cash on collection.

Any questions- please PM me.

Cheers
Chris

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Chris, I am not a vinyl person whatsoever. Its the faff. But every tt you put up for sale I lust after to some degree. I don't think you have listed one that i wouldn't have. Please keep up the great work and good luck with the sale.

Chrisg139

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 26, 2010
, ,
Chris, I am not a vinyl person whatsoever. Its the faff. But every tt you put up for sale I lust after to some degree. I don't think you have listed one that i wouldn't have. Please keep up the great work and good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the positive comments. I really don't want to put it on eBay!.
Chris

Reactions: m7rso

oldius

Staff member
Dec 30, 2008
Liverpool
AKA
Geoff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I just couldn't own a red turntable. Now, if it was sky-blue, I would definitely be interested! GLWTS.

Chrisg139

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 26, 2010
, ,
Hi All

Provisionally sold- fingers and toes crossed!! I'll keep it on here till the sale is completed- just in case!

Cheers
Chris

Reactions: Pkay

Pkay

Wammer
Apr 26, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fantastic looking job there, times like this I wish I were in the UK. What did you use to raise the tonearm and where did you get the plinth?

Chrisg139

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 26, 2010
, ,
Hi Everyone

I don't know why this has reappeared (probably my ineptitude) but I put in a new ad for this last night as it is still for sale.

Please see the other ad.

Thanks
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online