SOLD Harbeth SHL5plus XD in light oak finish!

SOLD

Novak

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 15, 2012
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For sale:

Harbeth SHL5plus XD Loudspeakers.
Special order light oak finish. A rarity!
Boxed and immaculate.

Photos here -

They were made in a special order light oak finish - I believe only two pairs were made in this finish. The grain is beautiful, and the finish is matte, so they’re not hindered by the lacquered sheen you can sometimes get on other finishes.

They are the latest version, retail for £5395 - yours for £4000.

They’re as new, absolutely perfect, and by far the best Harbeth speaker I have heard to date, and I have had a fair few. The clarity, realism and scale is exceptional, and the first Harbeth I have had where I haven’t ‘wanted a bit more sparkle’ like before.

I also have some beautiful custom made stands in black power coated steel with spikes and holes for filling. These were fabricated with a slimmer profile section - many out there look too chunky in my view. I can have a think about a price for these - they’re normally between £500-600 to have custom made. I’ve had lots of enquiries about these to date, and can sell as a set with the speakers. Or subsequent to the speakers selling first.

Due to the nature of them, collection is preferred from London E1. We’re easily accessible by road and have parking available. Happy to demo. You’re also welcome to arrange a courier if you wish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles