I have got tickets to see .......................

mj446

Wammer
Wammer
May 20, 2012
Fife
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Paul Carrick in Edinburgh in Feb,

and some swing band affair I'm making up the numbers for, reckon I get included because I'll drive.

G

London Philharmonic

The Eels

Skunk Anansie

All at the Brighton dome :^

Ozexpat

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 16, 2009
the brewhouse
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not much so far....it was old gits last year (Ian Anderson, Don McLean) and the missus has restricted me to 1 old git show this year. So I've had to choose between Rush (who I have seen a few times in their pomp) or The Moody Blues. The Moodys won.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Clapton in May (I think) and The Wall in September.

A few Brighton possibilities, as the venues are fantastic. Plus the guys we know locally in a band, so that's about another fifteen gigs before we start :)

Plus plenty. Have already put hand on heart and sworn that I will spend more on live gigs than hi-fi this year, and I mean it. We had a dead season early last year, but saw loads later in the year and if I'm honest, even the worst beat the crap out of listening at home. Plus we usually try to make a two-nighter of it and stay overnight, so that's a meal out as well. Can't be beaten.

mmar

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 16, 2008
North east
AKA
mick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
my live musical theorpy starts at the end of the month with Kelly joe phelps

tommy Emmanuel in march amazing must see guitarist

johny winter in April

elvis Costello in June

all at the delightful sage in gateshead

Marvt74

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
Higher Walton
AKA
Martyn
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've got Passenger tomorrow night in Manchester. Surprised its all sold out as i only found out about him whilst he was busking in Manchester during the day of his gig last year.

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Where is the best place to offload tickets for an event i can no longer get to? Is it E bay?

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers mark. As allways the bloody ticket agents don't do refunds, take your money but don't send tickets until 10 days to go...grrrrrr. Effectively i have to sell the bloody confirmation e mail.

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
Cheers mark. As allways the bloody ticket agents don't do refunds, take your money but don't send tickets until 10 days to go...grrrrrr. Effectively i have to sell the bloody confirmation e mail.
Have used Getmein before to buy and sell. You can see what others are asking and price accordingly. Then have a last minute rush getting the tickets posted. All good fun.

smegger68

With your sister, somewhere you wouldn't like.
Wammer
Jan 18, 2006
Bridgend
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Rush in Birmingham

KMFDM in Bristol

Hawkwind in Cardiff

Senser in Cardiff

Forum statistics