Icon Audio LA4 Preamp, OEM upgraded to SE spec

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Icon Audio LA4 Preamp, OEM upgraded by original purchaser to SE spec, so Jensen Capacitors and better valves.

Comes with a nice black, billet Aluminium remote for volume & mute.

I have enjoyed this Preamp for the last 7 months (Originally bought from another wammer via eBay, and his fault I'm now on the forum)

I have now decided to move further up the Preamp foodchain, whether that be Valve, Passive or SS only time will tell, in the meantime I'm happy running my Phono, direct into my monoblocs.

This is a lovely sounding, lush and detailed Pre, and is a sonic bargain

Looking for £425 ONO SHIPPED 

I don't have the original box so would prefer collection/Wam Taxi from Chichester. Although I'm willing to courier and will pack as securely as I can.

I could  also bring to Scalford if someone grabs it before midnight on Saturday. Pink_Floyd_Echoes-300.jpg

vangelis;albedo0.39.jpg

714luxman.front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

andy miller

New Wammer
Mar 17, 2017
Hi, nice pre is it mk 1?

I am not as yet a super wammer so cannot make an offer as yet. 

Interested at £375 Inc delivery as I am in Lancashire and cannot get down to you.

Thanks 

wino2020

Have to try this!
Wammer
Jan 18, 2014
Dundee
AKA
Peter
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Welcome to the Wam Andy.

If you click on the name of a Wammer (Lurch above) then a page will appear with a link to send a private message to him. Then you can transact business without financial details being open to all.

You can make an offer without being a Super Wammer but hopefully you'll enjoy it here and find that it is well worth supporting with your subs!

• Upvote
Reactions: batteredhaggis

deebee

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 23, 2013
South London
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I had one of these and it was stunning. Got it sounding gorgeous with some RCA 6sn7 black base valves in place of the electros. GLWTS.

Lurch

Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, nice pre is it mk 1?

I am not as yet a super wammer so cannot make an offer as yet. 

Interested at £375 Inc delivery as I am in Lancashire and cannot get down to you.

Thanks 
You have PM

Lurch

Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member