Introducing The New OPPO 105D, The Best Just Got Better!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi All,

Since OPPO launched the OPPO 103D a couple of months ago the big question was when are we going to see the 105D? well yesterday it was announced by OPPO with our demo model being with us tomorrow and with it now available to purchase, all very Apple like.

I have been using the 103D at home since launch and I have to say the effect of the Darbee processing is quite amazing, it really does enhance the picture, even from a 1080p source such as Blu Ray and the great thing is that it is very adjustable so you can tailor it to your tastes or adjust it depending on the quality of the video source.

As well as the addition of the Darbee processing the 105D also has an upgraded audio board, basically the USB DAC has been upgraded to support DSD 64/128 and it is hoped that in the future it will be upgraded to support DSD multi-channel and PCM multi-channel.

In the UK from now on, only the 105D will be available, with the 105EU being discontinued, at the price of £1099 which I still consider to be one of the real bargains in AV and HiFi considering what it can do and the level that it performs at.

Needless to say we will be using the OPPO 105D at our upcoming Home Cinema Open Day on February 1st which is actually getting quite a line up of new and exciting products including the worlds first showing of Arcams brand new AV950 processor, the new OPPO 105D with the vision being supplied by one of the first X500 JVC projectors into the country, so please feel free to bring any discs along to put this new kit through its paces, should be a really fun day, more info below -

http://hifilounge.tumblr.com/post/72186793502/home-cinema-open-day-feb-1st-hear-arcams-new-av950

Cheers,

Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.