Is there anybody out there?

BalooToo

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Was looking at some different kit over the weekend and time and time again the searxg came up with The Wam as the place to find the info I wanted. Did not know about the logn/ot trick. Will be such awaste if all this brilliant info is lost. Very sad.

MrP

Wammer
Dec 25, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Four members, that’s 4, not 40, or 4000 members on line, and 1 Moderator, me🙄, suggests that this forum is now well and truly f*#ked.
🤬
I think Discord is just so much easier now. I signed up a few months back, had a cpl of weeks here then just didn't get round to opening the link in my browser for a few months. Just a suggestion cos this place is great but it's not exactly passive.

uzzy

Grumpy Old Git
Wammer
Apr 16, 2006
NN38TA Northampton
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I find it a bit strange how quiet it has gone - I think we need a few cable queries to stir people up a bit perhaps?

IvorRules

New Wammer
Mar 26, 2024
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I find it a bit strange how quiet it has gone - I think we need a few cable queries to stir people up a bit perhaps?
Maybe a debate on the superiority of 2.48m of Linn OEM cable? :)

IvorRules

New Wammer
Mar 26, 2024
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is 2.48m the optimal length then?
I don't believe there is one universal optimal length. 2.48m is as arbitrary as 42 being, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything". I hate to disappoint the narcissistic Swede and his staff and followers (though one of his crew is eminently sensible).

Possibly most people missed more elements of crazy than 2.48m. The craziest quotes by Lejonklou were deleted shortly after being posted,

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online